Author Topic: BREAKING:Uvalde, Texas school district suspends its entire police department  (Read 587 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 7, 2022 1:45pm EDT
Uvalde, Texas school district suspends its entire police department
Uvalde school district in Texas cites 'additional concerns with department operations'
By Paul Conner | Fox News

Texas' Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District announced Friday it is suspending its entire police department.

The Uvalde district this week fired a newly hired former Texas state trooper who was on scene of the Robb Elementary School massacre in May.

Officer Crimson Elizondo was hired despite being part of the law enforcement response that waited more than an hour to confront the gunman at the Uvalde school.

But her firing didn't go far enough, according to the district.

"Recent developments have uncovered additional concerns with department operations," the district said in a statement.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/uvalde-texas-school-district-suspends-entire-police-department
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Not a single one of those who cowered while children were being killed should ever be allowed to wear a badge, not now, not ever!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
More

Officers Lt. Miguel Hernandez and Ken Mueller were placed on administrative leave, and Mueller has chosen to retire. "Officers currently employed will fill other roles in the district," the statement read.

"We are confident that staff and student safety will not be compromised during this transition," the district said.

Elizondo was reportedly heard on bodycam video saying, "If my son had been in there, I would not have been outside. I promise you that."

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/uvalde-texas-school-district-suspends-entire-police-department
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Not a single one of those who cowered while children were being killed should ever be allowed to wear a badge, not now, not ever!

:amen: and  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien