Author Topic: Biden White House says congressional Republicans trying to 'defund' police, FBI amid crime crisis  (Read 327 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 7, 2022 9:17am EDT
Biden White House says congressional Republicans trying to 'defund' police, FBI amid crime crisis
Crime has become a top issue for voters ahead of the midterm elections

By Brooke Singman | Fox News

EXCLUSIVE: The White House is slamming congressional Republicans, accusing them of working to "defund the police," "defund the FBI" and choosing the "gun lobby over the fight against gun crime" by opposing assault weapons ban legislation backed by President Biden and Democrats.

The White House told Fox News Digital that they are going on offense in an attempt to hold Republicans accountable for obstructing legislation that would ban assault weapons.

The official told Fox News Digital that the American people "know" that the passage of the assault weapons ban legislation is "key to taking on the rise in violent crime," which the official said the Biden administration "inherited from the Trump administration."

The Democrat-controlled House of Representatives voted to pass an assault weapons ban in July. The legislation is now pending in the Senate.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-white-house-says-congressional-republicans-trying-defund-police-fbi-amid-crime-crisis
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Desperate Biden-Harris Regime Now Claiming “Defund the Police” Is a GOP Thing

By J.D. Rucker • Oct. 7, 2022

There was a shift in strategy by Democrat election consultants that started taking shape around 2005. After John Kerry lost to weak Republican incumbent George W. Bush, there were private discussions about how Democrats should be “flipping the script” on Republicans by using their media proxies. Through projection and gaslighting, they felt the way to handle any policies or proposals that may damage them could be turned against Republicans instead.

I’ve never written about this because I could never corroborate the existence of the secret meetings other than a single source who was in attendance. But it doesn’t take corroboration to realize that Democrats have clearly used projection and gaslighting in their campaigns since at least the Obama era. Now, the Biden-Harris regime is leaning on the strategy ahead of the midterm elections by trying to paint Republicans as the party of “Defund the Police.”

more
https://thelibertydaily.com/desperate-biden-harris-regime-now-claiming-defund-the-police-is-a-gop-thing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

We have arrived at a point where it no longer makes sense to counter Democrats with reasoned arguments.

In this case, one can readily point to the documented history of BLM and near-unanimous Democrat support for their defund-the-police movement, or to remind people that the vast majority of violent gun crimes are committed by inner-city black youths with stolen or illegally-obtained handguns, not rifles.

But what's the point? They don't care

It's about telling the same lies, using the same phrases, and about having their propagandists in the media amplify the message without question.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The wet noodle Congressional Republicans are just trying to defund the investigations into Trump.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.