Author Topic: Four Daycare Workers Could Be Charged With Child Abuse After Video Accidentally Surfaced And It’s Sh  (Read 1189 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I didn't know where to put this other then in a crime cat....you must watch this video..these poor babies are terrified and some even hiding from these sick daycare workers..

Four Daycare Workers Could Be Charged With Child Abuse After Video Accidentally Surfaced And It’s Showing What They Were Doing To These Innocent Toddlers
By
Kellyanne Richardson -
October 7, 2022

A viral video from a Hamilton daycare has devastated parents and horrified the community.

WCBI News in Columbus said that numerous concerned parents reached out to them overnight Wednesday. Because it does involve kids, the local media were not showing the video or faces at this time but luckily we obtained a copy of the disgusting video!

We decided to present the video for the children’s sake!

The video shows daycare workers wearing Halloween masks and scaring the kids. Defiant America has learned the video of the incident was recorded last month.

Lil’ Blessings Childcare and Learning Center made a post on Facebook stating those involved have been fired and MSDH has been notified by the director.

Tonight, multiple agencies are investigating.

Videos showed children being chased by what they saw as a scary monster.

Instead, it was their daycare worker. The person that was supposed to keep them safe at Lil’ Blessings Daycare and Learning Center.

Now, parents are keeping their kids home after the viral video spread on Facebook like wildfire.

“We thought we knew these people, we’re from here. I can not communicate the words how I feel. I’m devastated for my baby,” said Alissa Hays, the mother of one of the children in the video.

Keegan and Alissa Hays saw the video of their daughter after another parent sent them the video to show what was going on at the facility.

Alissa Hays’ husband was one of the first parents to get their child after the video started circulating in the small Monroe County community.

“For this to happen was actually shocking on top of very angry. When something like that happens to your kid there are a lot of thoughts that run through your head,” Keegan Hays.

When Keegan Hays demanded answers he said some of the workers did not seem to take the matter seriously.

We talked to the daycare director who declined to do an on-camera interview. The daycare did release a statement on social media saying “the director was not aware that this happened but when it was made public the situation was taken care of people were fired. The director notified MSDH.”

Now, some parents are wanting to take legal action.

Right now, the Monroe County Sheriff’s Office has not filed charges against anyone at the daycare in the investigation but Sheriff Kevin Crook urges patience.

“I understand people want retaliation or retribution or whatever they want. justice is really what they want. Not to do anything irrational and to take matters into their hands and go after some of these young people or whatever who they know is involved or the owner of the business that’s gonna get them in trouble, ” said Crook.

The big question is, will parents be sending them back if they reopen?

“Under different circumstances, full surveillance, better management, we would possibly consider just for the convenience of being here in Hamilton,” said Keegan Hays.

A spokesperson for the Mississippi State Department of Health says the matter is under investigation.

I can't grab this video but it is here
https://defiantamerica.com/four-daycare-workers-could-be-charged-with-child-abuse-after-video-accidentally-surfaced-and-its-showing-what-they-were-doing-to-these-innocent-toddlers/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What kind of sick monster do you have to be to do this----over and over again----and laugh each time? 

We *must*  reopen our psych wards.

Online deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
There are just no words for this. All I have are tears. And prayers for those little babes. 
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 11:35:49 am by debrawiest »
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Day Care Workers Who Terrified Children With Scary Masks Get Child-Abuse Charges

Gretchen Clayson
Contributor
October 20, 2022 4:59 PM ET
Font Size:

Five former day care workers in Mississippi are facing child abuse charges after video footage of them using a Halloween mask to frighten children went viral earlier this month.

Sierra McCandless, Oci-Anna Kilburn, Jennifer Newman and Shyenne Shelton were charged with three counts of felony child abuse, and Traci Hutson was charged with two misdemeanors for failing to report abuse and simple assault against a minor, according to WTVA news.

Video of the Oct. 4 incident showed a masked day care worker terrorizing children at the Lil Blessings Child Care and Learning Center, many of whom are seen crying and screaming in fear.

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1583088409228165120

Officials met with parents of the children involved on Oct. 17 and informed them that the day care workers could face criminal charges, according to ABC News.

“The parents we talked to in that meeting, there were some that were certain they wanted to file felony charges. And the only felony charge this could fit is was felony child abuse under subsection 1D, improper supervising of the kids that led to neglect and possible substantial trauma, mental trauma from what they were going through,” Monroe County Sheriff Kevin Crook said in a statement regarding the incident, according to WCBI News.

The felony charges were filed against the former employees after three sets of parents filed police reports, according to WCBI news.

The owner of the Lil Blessings Day Care facility was not charged, but did confirm that all employees involved had been fired as a result and that the incident had been reported to the Mississippi Department of Health, WCBI News reported. The owner also admitted that she was made aware of a similar incident at the day care that was recorded in September, according to WTVA News.

Sheriff Crook expressed hope that the attention this incident received might prevent it from happening elsewhere in the future and encourage people to “look into” what is happening in their local day care facilities, WTVA News reported.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/10/20/day-care-workers-scared-kids-halloween-masks-child-abuse-charges/
Support the USO

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Sierra McCandless, also known as CeeCee by the children, was the one behind the Scream-like Halloween mask.

In one of the horrific videos, McCandless was seen grabbing children who were running away in terror as she got inches away from their faces.

McCandless released an apology video earlier this month after the video went viral and said the incident 'wasn't meant to harm anybody' or be 'ill-intentioned.'

'The teachers asked me if I would do it or if they could use [the mask] to get their class to listen or clean up . . . I'm not a child abuser,' McCandless previously said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11337795/Five-daycare-workers-charged-child-abuse-shocking-video-terrifying-bad-toddlers.html

Online deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

Your apology is not accepted.
You aren’t sorry you did this; you’re sorry you got caught.
Your actions WERE ill-intentioned. You meant to scare the $#*+ out of those children. I bet you had a huge smile on your ugly face underneath that mask.
You are, indeed, a child abuser.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 08:19:35 pm by debrawiest »
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Devils advocate:

Bad judgement call. Really bad to film it. Note that I have a 3 year old. You never know will scare them and what won’t. I’m sure bad in the old days this happened all the time but it wasn’t filmed.

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker

A person with no moral compass nor compassion. 
Anyone with an iota of compassion would have stopped the instant the reactions of those children became apparent.
I say again, sadists...
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Devils advocate:

Bad judgement call. Really bad to film it. Note that I have a 3 year old. You never know will scare them and what won’t. I’m sure bad in the old days this happened all the time but it wasn’t filmed.

They didn't do this and stop when they saw it terrified the kids @Weird Tolkienish Figure   ...... They were laughing when they went into the office to regroup and return to scare the kids again ---

« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 09:56:36 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Anyone with an iota of compassion would have stopped the instant the reactions of those children became apparent.
I say again, sadists...

:thumbsup:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I say again, sadists...
In the bad ol' days, there was the threat of going to the principal's/headmaster's office,and a paddle hanging on the wall...which occasionally was judiciously used. A true 'board of education', that helped maintain decorum often by its mere presence.

Then the ever present threat of "Just wait until your Father gets home." and no social serpents to stick their nose in if you were bent over a knee...

Dr. Spock was the turning point, coupled with a go-zillion psychology/sociology/social work majors (finally) graduating from college and looking for a job after keeping their draft deferments longer than the Government kept the draft.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 05:35:44 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

On several occasions I have scared small children, and felt terrible about it afterward. These "adults" lack empathy, tot he point of being a sociopath.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
On several occasions I have scared small children, and felt terrible about it afterward. These "adults" lack empathy, tot he point of being a sociopath.
On several occasions over the years I have scared small children, but they were mine or very close family and in fun where we laughed afterwards. I would never even think of scaring, let alone horrifying the children of others that I was being paid to care and protect.