Author Topic: Ex-Hunter business partner Tony Bobulinski takes on the Biden machine By Miranda Devine  (Read 284 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Ex-Hunter business partner Tony Bobulinski takes on the Biden machine
By Miranda Devine   
October 5, 2022 10:59pm

A few hours after Tony Bobulinski appeared on Tucker Carlson’s show to deliver a damning firsthand account of the FBI’s interference in the 2020 election on behalf of Joe Biden, the president himself offered a glimpse of the Tammany Hall hubris he has relied on for protection for so long.

Caught on a hot mic in Fort Myers, Fla., was the following sotto voce exchange between Biden and the “nonpartisan” mayor of that conservative city, Ray Murphy. The whole thing was recorded by TV cameras standing by for the president’s press conference with Gov. Ron DeSantis on hurricane recovery efforts.

“Thanks for everything. Thanks for coming down. We appreciate it,” says Murphy, shaking the president’s hand and squeezing his shoulder. “Keep the faith,” Biden says, under his breath.

“I keep the faith,” says the mayor, before the conversation takes a turn for the weird.

“And by the way,” says Biden, drawing Murphy in closer.

“You were raised the same way I was.”

Murphy takes off his sunglasses and studies Biden’s face: “I was. I was.”

“No one f–ks with a Biden,” says the president.

Murphy laughs and tosses his head: “Yeah, you’re damn right.”

more
https://nypost.com/2022/10/05/ex-hunter-business-partner-tony-bobulinski-takes-on-the-biden-machine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

The headline on CBS news tonight was Hunter Biden to be indicted.  Hell freezing over yet?  :laugh: