Author Topic: Dems turn to hostile dictators for oil production as gas prices tick up, GOP blame 'war on American  (Read 316 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 6, 2022 10:07am EDT
Dems turn to hostile dictators for oil production as gas prices tick up, GOP blame 'war on American energy'
Democrats said the Biden administration should ask Saudi Arabia for more oil despite the OPEC production cut
By Thomas Catenacci | Fox News

President Biden and Democratic lawmakers doubled down on the importance of hostile actors boosting oil output Wednesday after a decision from a Saudi-led group to cut production.

The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), the powerful Middle Eastern oil cartel, and its Russian counterpart announced a massive production cut of 2 million barrels of oil per day, the largest reduction since the COVID-19 pandemic began in 2020. In response, Democrats have unleashed their fury, noting the importance of oil production from the cartel comprised of dictators and hostile actors.

"The President is disappointed by the shortsighted decision by OPEC+ to cut production quotas while the global economy is dealing with the continued negative impact of Putin’s invasion of Ukraine," the White House said in a statement Wednesday.

"At a time when maintaining a global supply of energy is of paramount importance, this decision will have the most negative impact on lower- and middle-income countries that are already reeling from elevated energy prices," the statement continued.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dems-turn-hostile-dictators-oil-production-as-gas-prices-tick-up-gop-blame-war-american-energy
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Gas today in Kalifornia in my neighborhood $6.979 per gallon. #FJB

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Gas today in Kalifornia in my neighborhood $6.979 per gallon. #FJB
It went up from 4.80 to 4.90 here in the last week. I expect it will go higher.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis