Author Topic: 25% Of People Who Received Covid-19 Vaccination Missed Work Or Reported A "Serious Event" Affecting  (Read 573 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Evie By Nicole Dominique 10/5/2022

25% Of People Who Received Covid-19 Vaccination Missed Work Or Reported A "Serious Event" Affecting Their Normal Life Functions, According To CDC Data

Official data from the CDC has been released due to court orders, as stated by lawyer Aaron Siri. The findings show that 25% of people who got the shot (from a database of 10 million) couldn’t perform normal activities and had to miss work or school afterward.

Lawyer Aaron Siri has successfully obtained reports from the CDC after the Informed Consent Action Network sued the organization twice. The court order required the CDC to release crucial information on the vaccine’s safety. The data is gathered from 10 million individuals who utilized the CDC’s “v-safe” program, a smartphone-based tool where recipients of the Covid-19 vaccine can go for health check-ins. The tool allows people to go on their smartphone and provide information on how they’re feeling post-shot. The newly released data is eye-opening. According to the official CDC data shared by Siri, about 1.2 million people were unable to perform regular activities, 1.3 million had to miss work or school, and another 800,000 people required medical care after getting the vaccine. A total of 3,353,110 recipients were negatively impacted by the jab.

Siri appeared on Fox to talk about the lengthy process of attaining the documents. It took 463 days to receive the data, and Siri believes the CDC could have provided the information in a matter of minutes. “Why did it take numerous legal demands, multiple appeals – two lawsuits in fact – before the CDC finally handed over the v-safe data?” Siri asks.

These findings are very concerning; for years, the vaccine was advertised as “safe” and “effective.” Siri said, “A big reason that they pushed the Covid vaccine is [because] they said, ‘look, not everybody is gonna get – you know – seriously injured by Covid, but for many, it’ll prevent them from having symptoms, being hospitalized, missing work.’ Well, now that we have the data, we could see that getting the vaccine caused 25% of people who got the shot – within this data set of 10 million people – to miss work, to have some serious event affecting their normal life functions.”

More: https://www.eviemagazine.com/post/25-percent-people-received-covid-19-vaccination-missed-work-serious-event-cdc

Offline EdinVA

10 million got the jab out of 300+ million?  I thought everyone was supposed to get the jab?

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
10 million got the jab out of 300+ million?  I thought everyone was supposed to get the jab?

"The data is gathered from 10 million individuals who utilized the CDC’s “v-safe” program"

Offline EdinVA

So the 25% could be much higher....  :smokin:
It put my mom in ICU for a week...
« Last Edit: October 06, 2022, 01:14:08 pm by EdinVA »

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The liars deniers  of Bidens co-vid helped to greatly increase in human carnage.  Now see if you can get them to come out from under their rocks and admit to the human carnage they gladly took part in.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The liars deniers  of Bidens co-vid helped to greatly increase in human carnage.  Now see if you can get them to come out from under their rocks and admit to the human carnage they gladly took part in.
More like Crimes Against Humanity. NO, they'll never admit any of it in a criminal sense, and so far it looks like they will skate in this life. But sooner or later they will face a greater Judge.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis