Author Topic: Secret Service claims no records exist of Biden’s Delaware visitors, report says  (Read 456 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 October 5, 2022 10:30am EDT
Secret Service claims no records exist of Biden’s Delaware visitors, report says
Secret Service wrote 'no responsive records' found relating to visitor logs at Biden's homes in Delaware
By Stephen Sorace | Fox News

The U.S. Secret Service insisted that no records exist of who President Biden has met with at his Delaware residences during his presidency, according to a report on Wednesday.

The New York Post reported that it requested the information about who visited the president at his Wilmington and Rehoboth Beach homes as part of the Freedom of Information Act but had its appeal denied.

In a letter dated September 27, Secret Service deputy director Faron Paramore wrote, "the agency conducted an additional search of relevant program offices for potentially responsive records," according to the paper.

"This search also produced no responsive records," the letter read. "Accordingly, your appeal is denied."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secret-service-claims-no-records-exist-bidens-delaware-visitors-report-says
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Of course not. That's the point.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Of course not. That's the point.

:yowsa: Exactly! How is he supposed to get his marching orders otherwise?

« Last Edit: October 05, 2022, 10:00:33 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Can't turn over something that doesn't exist.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm sure records exist. Declaring them Not Responsive" to the request is not new, either.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
How can people be so relentlessly clueless???
The democrats have shown us in many many areas, only they and their lawyers have the rights to secrecy, and even past Presidents and their lawyers no longer have right to any privacy/secrecy.
Are people losing their memories/minds?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions