Author Topic: Fauci says he should have been ‘more careful’ on pandemic messaging: ‘No one’s perfect’  (Read 744 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Fauci says he should have been ‘more careful’ on pandemic messaging: ‘No one’s perfect’
by Joseph Choi - 10/04/22 4:40 PM ET

Chief White House medical adviser Anthony Fauci on Tuesday said he should have been “much more careful” in his messaging on COVID-19 early on in the pandemic, including doing a better job of conveying the uncertainty present at that time.

Fauci, who will be stepping down from government work in December, reflected on the first months of the coronavirus outbreak while speaking at a seminar hosted by the University of Southern California’s Center for Health Journalism. The longtime director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases spoke with Washington Post national health reporter Dan Diamond.

Diamond asked Fauci if there was anything he wished he would have done differently throughout the pandemic given the risk for information becoming “gobbled” by social media, as Fauci put it.

“You know, the answer is yes, Dan. I mean, my goodness, no one’s perfect. Certainly I am not,” Fauci said.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3673933-fauci-says-he-should-have-been-more-careful-on-pandemic-messaging-no-ones-perfect/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
It was just good nazi medicine practiced, no harm no foul.  As long a democrats were the pushers promoters.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How can he say his 'messaging' was anything BUT on point for what he wanted to say, when anything else was scrubbed, censored, banned, and ridiculed on social media and elsewhere? AND done in collusion with the CDC?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Fauxci basically yelled "fire" in a theatre holding 350M people.

No harm in that huh?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

He lied, and he knows it. "No one's perfect" doesn't justify a lie that ultimately hurt thousands of people.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

He lied, and he knows it. "No one's perfect" doesn't justify a lie that ultimately hurt thousands of people.

Billions of people.. Most other countries followed our lead and faucci's lies have destroyed the American Medical community reputation as well...

Offline rustynail

Billions of people.. and faucci's lies have destroyed the American Medical community reputation as well...

That may end up being a good thing.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Fauci lied and people died, his response after his ridiculous "I am science" defense? 'My Bad'.