Author Topic: Tucker: "Despite what you may hear on NBC News, Zelenskyy is not the leader of a democratic nation.  (Read 3033 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
That’s probably the best description of Sean Hannity I’ve heard
He's basically become MSNBC style for our side.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  Stalin wasn't a democratic leader, yet, we helped him fight Hitler, eventually.

We need so support Ukraine so they do the fighting now so US/NATO doesn't have to fighting later.

Putin would not stop with Ukraine.  He's a Russian nationalist imperialist pushing back against NATO and EU influence on former Soviet spheres of influence.

This is a war of Putin's choice.  If Putin had just waited, Ukraine and NATO would have collapsed from within.

The Ukrainians are willing to spill their own blood to defend their own country, unlike the Afghans and Iraqi's.

Putin misinterpreted Biden's weakness as American weakness.

With the United States Department of State and the "News" media on our side who needs enemies?  You can lay ALL of the Communist victories of the twentieth century directly at the feet of those bastards! Every last one of them! WE need to figure out target identification!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Revisit the video testimony from the impechment hearings in the House and give me a total of the number of questions on Trump's change in policy toward Ukraine ---- at least until you lose count.  The testimony is chilling in light of the war we finally got to start.

David Reaboi, Late Republic Nonsense
@davereaboi

The really great thing about America is, immigrants can come here; run foreign policy for America as it relates to their home country; and dream of nothing more than crushing their home country’s adversaries. Nice country!

Alexander S. Vindman
@AVindman
·8h

I’ve been dreaming of this moment.

4:43 PM · Oct 8, 2022  Twitter for iPhone

Offline LMAO

No argument there, but one of those "evils" is getting $100B's of our tax dollars........

F both Zellinsky and Putin.

Getting that money, no questions asked, while Americans are watching their standard of living decline.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy