Author Topic: Tucker: "Despite what you may hear on NBC News, Zelenskyy is not the leader of a democratic nation.  (Read 3020 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Why does Tucker have such a boner for Putin?

You never saw Ronald Reagan kissing the Evil Empire's rump.

Why isn't his focus on Chi-coms or domestic objectives for conservatives?

Ukraine is a foreign proxy war.

The Chi-coms are hollowing out our nation with our politicians in their Red Commie back pockets.

(1) Tucker is not pro-Putin.  He has made that fact clear.  He is highlighting the hypocricy and idiotic notion that there seems to be a bipartisan effort of our stupid government to go i to World War 3 over it.  Is that your intent too?  He also has strongly advocated since Day 1, that Zellinsky is a crook, and has duped us into hundreds of billions in aid.

As time is passing and time showing....  he is dead on.

(2) Carlson has continually skewerd the Chicoms at every opportunity.  Do you even watch him?

(3) Did you even notice he brought on Bobulinski for the second time now, to call out the Biden crime family?

You obviously are a RINO if you are dissing one of our few conservtive voices of reasons left.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
One more reason to not watch Tucker Carlson.

Am I on the right forum?   9999hair out0000
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me

Tucker Carlson is just another establishment shill, the "controlled opposition". Trust him at your own risk.
Let it burn.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Tucker Carlson is just another establishment shill, the "controlled opposition". Trust him at your own risk.

Controlled opposition has obviousy supressed any progression of the HB/JB story.  TC is not smitten to the so called shills or whatever you are claiming.

How about a little base behind such accusations.

Offline DB

(1) Tucker is not pro-Putin.  He has made that fact clear.  He is highlighting the hypocricy and idiotic notion that there seems to be a bipartisan effort of our stupid government to go i to World War 3 over it.  Is that your intent too?  He also has strongly advocated since Day 1, that Zellinsky is a crook, and has duped us into hundreds of billions in aid.

As time is passing and time showing....  he is dead on.

(2) Carlson has continually skewerd the Chicoms at every opportunity.  Do you even watch him?

(3) Did you even notice he brought on Bobulinski for the second time now, to call out the Biden crime family?

You obviously are a RINO if you are dissing one of our few conservtive voices of reasons left.

Russia cannot wage WWIII. It takes economic power to wage war and the war it started and is currently engaged in is consuming all their resources as it is. The only winning move Russia has left is to pull back into Russia and stop attacking its neighbors. Yes, Russia could nuke someone but that won't be a win in any aspect. It will be the end of Russia along with a lot of death and destruction with history recording them as being worse than the NAZIs for what they did.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  Stalin wasn't a democratic leader, yet, we helped him fight Hitler, eventually.

We need so support Ukraine so they do the fighting now so US/NATO doesn't have to fighting later.

Putin would not stop with Ukraine.  He's a Russian nationalist imperialist pushing back against NATO and EU influence on former Soviet spheres of influence.

This is a war of Putin's choice.  If Putin had just waited, Ukraine and NATO would have collapsed from within.

The Ukrainians are willing to spill their own blood to defend their own country, unlike the Afghans and Iraqi's.

Putin misinterpreted Biden's weakness as American weakness.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 06:13:43 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Ghost Bear

Controlled opposition has obviousy supressed any progression of the HB/JB story.  TC is not smitten to the so called shills or whatever you are claiming.

How about a little base behind such accusations.

Fox News showed what they are on Election Night 2020. But if you want to keep believing what they have to say, that's your business.

"But Tucker is different!"  Yeah sure, and if he really was different do you really think the company would let him on the air? Tucker Carlson is another performer meant to distract people, nothing more. He may sing in a different register, but it's all part of the same orchestra.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2022, 07:32:40 pm by Ghost Bear »
Let it burn.

Offline berdie

Really @berdie ----- worry more about TX seceding from the US than this  pointing-up  specious argument   :laugh:

Well, @Right_in_Virginia , I guess we all make specious arguments from time to time.  happy77

As far as Texas seceding....that is not very high on my list of worries. But should that happen, you say that like it's a bad thing.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
This is a US orchestrated war against Russia that began in 2004 with the US-assisted Orange Revolution,
Tell me, again, which side poisoned Viktor Yushchenko?

continuing through the US-backed coup against the Ukrainian government in 2014
You mean the parliamentary election that Putin exploited to invade Crimea?

and the start of the hot Ukraine civil war that continues today.

All was going splendidly, with McCain and Graham in 2016 swearing US support to Ukrainian fighters:  (Video)

Then came President Trump who put a stop to it ------ and was impeached for it.
No, he was impeached because Democrats hated him and would use any excuse to get him. Russian collusion was merely the one they thought had the most traction, which was silly and why it failed.

But, not even a failed impeachment stopped the US congress, military and department of state from continuing its drumbeat for war with increasing calls for Ukraine's membership in NATO and more miitary aid.

With Biden's installation, the path to war became wide open ----- throwing flaming hyperboles at any talk of peace:  POTUS has even called for the removal of Putin, Ukraine's admission to NATO, and promised to stop the Russian pipelines "one way or the other".  Blinken calls the sabotage of the pipeines a "great opportunity".
Let's just gloss over the fact that every single invasive campaign has been instigated by the Russians. Ukraine has run exactly zero missions into Russian territory. None. Zelensky's call for a preemptive strike is the first time Ukraine has mentioned anything about taking an initiative, and as far as we know, it's all talk.

Biden and Congress are busy destroying our economy for generations to support Ukraine's military and insure no worker for the Ukrainian government goes without a paycheck ---- when members of Congress aren't busy calling for Putin's assassination.  The US military has put the replenishment of our weapons a priority second to Ukraine's.

PSAs on what to do in case of a nuclear attack are cropping up.

This war is not about "freedom" ---- Ukraine is a black hole of international corruption masquerading as a country.  This war is not about the useful idiot, Zelensky.   From its start 18 years ago to its finish, this is a US war ---- being fought with the more expendable.  And we're quickly escalating it.

When does one get to ask "why?"   ---- How does this benefit the United States, what are our economic and national security interests ---- without being referred to as "comrade"?
Putin's Russia is the rump state of the Soviet Union—a fact that your last little snipe wants to avoid addressing. Putin's Russia is the aggressor. Like all Communist regimes, it relies on expansion of its empire, just like it did in Korea, just like it did in Vietnam, and so on.

We all know exactly what will happen if Putin is left unchecked.

Here is one thing I will concede: there is much corruption in Ukrainian politics. But the same is true here in America. Compare Zelensky's rise to that of Trump's. You, of course, being a Trump shill since 2015, will angrily deny them. But it is true, just as Trump bought off Cuomo and Clinton with campaign contributions for tax benefits.

I will maintain until my death that the enemy of my enemy is not my friend. Ukraine, right now, is the lesser evil.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher

I will maintain until my death that the enemy of my enemy is not my friend. Ukraine, right now, is the lesser evil.

No argument there, but one of those "evils" is getting $100B's of our tax dollars........

F both Zellinsky and Putin.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Putin would not stop with Ukraine.  He's a Russian nationalist imperialist pushing back against NATO and EU influence on former Soviet spheres of influence.

:facepalm2:  What decade do you think this is? 

Putin has been very clear about keeping NATO --- no longer a defensive alliance --- out of Ukraine and away from Russia's borders for years ---- much like Kennedy was clear about keeping the USSR out of Cuba; and both men shared the same reason.

This is a war of Putin's choice.  If Putin had just waited, Ukraine and NATO would have collapsed from within.

This is a war of our orchestration.  It is our choice.

This was yet another border dispute in Europe's centuries of disputes in The Borderland that we prodded into war.  We goaded with NATO, pissed on peace talks, threaten assssination and regime change, arm Ukraine's miitary to the detriment of our own, financially support Ukraine's army and government spreading chaos and destruction through our own economic security.

And we do this for a dispute that isn't ours, and holds no threat to our national security or interests.

Putin misinterpreted Biden's weakness as American weakness.

How are we showing strength?  Intrusion?  Yes.  Fear?  Yes.  But, strength?  You need to explain this one.

Offline aligncare

One more reason to not watch Tucker Carlson.

Tucker and associates are developing quite a media presence, and he’s on the right side of the issues. As far as I am concerned, Carlson is gold.

Tell me, again, which side poisoned Viktor Yushchenko?
 You mean the parliamentary election that Putin exploited to invade Crimea?

Tell me @jmyrlefuller how any of this was or is our business.

No, he was impeached because Democrats hated him and would use any excuse to get him. Russian collusion was merely the one they thought had the most traction, which was silly and why it failed.

Revisit the video testimony from the impechment hearings in the House and give me a total of the number of questions on Trump's change in policy toward Ukraine ---- at least until you lose count.  The testimony is chilling in light of the war we finally got to start.

The impeachment wasn't silly, it was deadly serious.  It failed because we had a reliable majority in the Senate.

We all know exactly what will happen if Putin is left unchecked.

I don't.  Why not take a moment and explain what you mean by "unchecked" and what you envision happening?

Here is one thing I will concede: there is much corruption in Ukrainian politics. But the same is true here in America. Compare Zelensky's rise to that of Trump's. You, of course, being a Trump shill since 2015, will angrily deny them.

You may want to consider surgical assistance getting your panties unbunched ---- it can't be healthy for such a litte girl as yourself to live this way

« Last Edit: October 08, 2022, 05:39:18 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Tucker and associates are developing quite a media presence, and he’s on the right side of the issues. As far as I am concerned, Carlson is gold.

:thumbsup:   And he's fearless.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
DB wrote:
"Russia cannot wage WWIII..."

Huh?
How many nukes do the Russians have ?
How many of them would it take to start "WWIII" ?

Offline DB

DB wrote:

Huh?

How would it be a world war?

If Russia really launched nuclear missiles into the western world it would be over for Russia in hours if not minutes. There would be an extreme aftermath but no world war. It would be Russia's final suicide.

Offline DB

DB wrote:

Huh?

Tyrants with nuclear weapons can threaten all they like. They only get what they want if you give in to them. Are you going to surrender to every nuclear armed tyrant?

Online Ghost Bear

Keep watching him then. But when he betrays you, don't say you weren't warned.
Let it burn.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I've BEGGED my Commie family and friends to put aside their 'Boogey Man'
image of what FOXNEWS represents to them.

PLEASE?  Sit your asses down and watch from 8PM-9PM...then go your merry way.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I've BEGGED my Commie family and friends to put aside their 'Boogey Man'
image of what FOXNEWS represents to them.

PLEASE?  Sit your asses down and watch from 8PM-9PM...then go your merry way.   :laugh:

The fact we have Briefers here dissing the strongest conservative voice in the country is quite strange.  Would love to know their alternatives.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Keep watching him then. But when he betrays you, don't say you weren't warned.

And who do you suggest as an idelogical advocate on this scale on our side?

Offline aligncare

And who do you suggest as an idelogical advocate on this scale on our side?

Sean Hannity was a great voice for conservatives…for the first fifteen or twenty shows. But, if you’ve seen those shows, you’ve seen every other show. He’s like a tape recorder; press the play button expecting to hear something different, and you’ll be sorely disappointed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Oh,well,in THAT case,Russia should just go ahead and enslave them,right?

And while they are at it,they should maybe enslave America,too!

WARNING!: There MAY  be slight traces of sarcasm in the above post.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

Sean Hannity was a great voice for conservatives…for the first fifteen or twenty shows. But, if you’ve seen those shows, you’ve seen every other show. He’s like a tape recorder; press the play button expecting to hear something different, and you’ll be sorely disappointed.

That’s probably the best description of Sean Hannity I’ve heard
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.  Stalin wasn't a democratic leader, yet, we helped him fight Hitler, eventually.

We need so support Ukraine so they do the fighting now so US/NATO doesn't have to fighting later.

@DefiantMassRINO

Seems like such a simple and true concept that ANYONE should be able to understand it,doesn't it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!