Author Topic: Inside Dr. Oz’s miracle comeback against John Fetterman in US Senate race By Salena Zito  (Read 454 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Inside Dr. Oz’s miracle comeback against John Fetterman in US Senate race
By Salena Zito   
October 8, 2022 1:03pm

SPRINGFIELD TOWNSHIP, PA — This past June, Dr. Mehmet Oz was declared the winner of Pennsylvania’s Republican primary for US Senate by just 951 votes. Even so, he was not in a good position. And things were about to get a whole lot worse.

His bitter primary contest against businessman David McCormick had left him battered. His Democratic opponent, Pennsylvania’s Lt. Gov. John Fetterman, had gone on the attack — portraying Oz as an elite carpetbagger from New Jersey. Polls showed Oz had slid into a double-digit deficit in the race.

The money had dried up, and establishment Republicans were within an inch on giving up on him. The heart surgeon-turned-celebrity doctor was left with two choices: Go big or go home.

Oz went big — taking turns driving with his staff in his navy Denali — to meet voters in almost every county in the state. He held 90-minute town hall meetings and didn’t leave until he fielded every single question. He hosted business round tables, visited parents groups, maneuvered around cow pies at farm shows. With each visit, he gave interviews to local radio, print and television outlets, addressing the specific concerns of those communities.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/10/08/inside-dr-ozs-miracle-comeback-vs-fetterman-in-senate-race/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

I wish every Republican candidate was willing to campaign this hard.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Kamaji

I wish every Republican candidate was willing to campaign this hard.

:thumbsup:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Fetterman is unable to campaign.  He is like Biden, only hiding in his parents basement.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Wingnut revs his engine with:
"Fetterman is unable to campaign.  He is like biden, only hiding in his parents basement."

Didn't matter much for ol' white joe, did it?

Fetterman as yet has the advantage of:
1. Little to nothing being done to dismantle the dem-communist "underground election apparatus" since 2020
2. A weak-minded electorate
3. A single-minded media in the tank for the left

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2022/senate/pa/pennsylvania_senate_oz_vs_fetterman-7695.html

Oz isn't that far behind, but... even "averaged out", his numbers just don't seem to be "closing".

I would ENJOY being proven wrong about his chances on November 8.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
Fetterman is unable to campaign.  He is like Biden, only hiding in his parents basement.

Biden DID hide in his parent's basement!
His parent is CHINA! 
That's who bought the basement (and the rest of his house) for him!

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline LMAO

I would bet that OZ would be more likely to squeak a win out versus Walker in Georgia

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy