Author Topic: Herschel Walker responding to attacks he paid a woman to have an abortion  (Read 2123 times)

Offline Idiot

Re: Herschel Walker responding to attacks he paid a woman to have an abortion
« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2022, 01:05:44 pm »
If you had a relationship with someone, paid for her to have an abortion, and then sent her a get well card afterwards, would you sign your last name to the card?
What's with Hershel's son on tv badmouthing his dad? 

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2022, 01:39:36 pm »

It is hard to say what is going on there, but I guess it is possible the son believed the story and decided to act. Or it was a coordinated attack, which is always possible in political campaigns. I think a lot of people believed this story at first, but as more information comes out, it is smelling fishier and fishier.

It is almost too perfect as a political scandal, which is why I think it could be manufactured. To me, it makes absolutely no difference, but I don't vote in Georgia. If the goods are there (ie, the woman comes forward and the evidence is irrefutable) I think Walker is in big trouble. 

Offline Idiot

« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2022, 02:01:59 pm »
It is hard to say what is going on there, but I guess it is possible the son believed the story and decided to act. Or it was a coordinated attack, which is always possible in political campaigns. I think a lot of people believed this story at first, but as more information comes out, it is smelling fishier and fishier.

It is almost too perfect as a political scandal, which is why I think it could be manufactured. To me, it makes absolutely no difference, but I don't vote in Georgia. If the goods are there (ie, the woman comes forward and the evidence is irrefutable) I think Walker is in big trouble.
"Christian, who is openly gay, is a loyal Trump fan, and led a Gays for Trump march in West Hollywood in 2020."  I think I found the answer......  The son obviously has mental issues.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2022, 02:08:47 pm »
Wait. If true, how come this does not make him a great guy in the minds of liberals? 

@massadvj

Because right and wrong are conditional opinions. If you are a Dim,you could rape and murder a baby on Corporate tv stations,and it would be reported you are a hero for saving a child a life of pain and suffering.

HOWEVER........,if you are NOT a Dim and get a ticket for allowing a parking meter to expire,you have put innocent crippled people in danger of dying by resticting their access to medical care,which means you probably eat babies.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2022, 03:28:56 pm »
"Christian, who is openly gay, is a loyal Trump fan, and led a Gays for Trump march in West Hollywood in 2020."

If "Gays for Trump" is not astroturf, I would be very surprised.  Christian looks an awful lot like a "sleeper cell."

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2022, 04:46:52 pm »

Why not ask that question of Paul Gosar?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2022, 09:25:07 pm »
Nothing new, look at Reagans kids among others.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2022, 02:13:10 pm »
Text Messages Show Woman Now Accusing Herschel Walker of Paying for Abortion Was Supportive of His Campaign Earlier This Year
Ashley Oliver
8 Oct 2022

The woman who claimed Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker paid for her abortion in 2009 was friendly with Walker’s wife and supported his campaign as recently as May, text messages reveal.

Breitbart News obtained screenshots of messages from May between Walker’s accuser and the candidate’s wife, Julie.

The messages, first reported by NBC on Friday, suggest the woman, who would later go to the left-wing Daily Beast with claims against Herschel, had entirely different sentiments about his Senate bid when his campaign kicked off after the May Republican primary. ...
Breitbart

I'm sure she didn't get a payoff, or anything like that.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2022, 02:21:51 pm »
Breitbart

What’s that saying, money talks. Well, in many cases it lies.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2022, 02:30:14 pm »
What’s that saying, money talks. Well, in many cases it lies.

Follow the money.  Wish there was a way to find out or see whether any dim or dim funded operative has slipped the kid some cash, An amount with undisclosed number of zeros behind it.

Slimey dims are pulling out all the stops.  Watch for more.

They know if they lose the senate, Pedo Joe's agenda is dead outside E"O's.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2022, 02:52:33 pm »
Follow the money.  Wish there was a way to find out or see whether any dim or dim funded operative has slipped the kid some cash, An amount with undisclosed number of zeros behind it.

Slimey dims are pulling out all the stops.  Watch for more.

They know if they lose the senate, Pedo Joe's agenda is dead outside E"O's.

888high58888

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2022, 03:57:05 pm »

Amazing that she has gone eleven years without filing for child support.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2022, 04:00:13 pm »
Amazing that she has gone eleven years without filing for child support.

Rather and his crew back in '04 altered and falsified documents on Bush for false political gain.

I put nothing past the despicable corrupt and sleazy MSM and democratic party.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.