Author Topic: Exclusive Video: Democrat John Fetterman Wants to Ban ‘Ownership’ of Rifles, Not Just Sale  (Read 832 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive Video: Democrat John Fetterman Wants to Ban ‘Ownership’ of Rifles, Not Just Sale

Wendell Husebø 3 Oct 2022

Pennsylvania Senate Democrat candidate John Fetterman stated twice in 2022 he supports banning the “ownership” of rifles, videos unearthed by the Republican National Committee and shared exclusively with Breitbart News show.

Fetterman’s call to ban the “ownership” of rifles is striking because the policy statement is a step further than simply banning the sale of rifles, which he has also supported through ending the filibuster.

“I’ve always supported a ban to the assault rifle ownership,” Fetterman stated on April 11th. “We should not have weapons of war in the hands of civilians.”

“I have seen with my own eyes at the scenes in my community what a military grade round does to the human body. And we have no need for civilians to own those kind of weapons,” Fetterman doubled down.

At the same event, exclusive video shows Fetterman wants to eliminate the filibuster to ban open-carry laws. “The truth is if a state that you’re in has open carry laws, there’s nothing that you, as senator, can do directly. That’s the truth,” he claimed. “Some of these states have open carry laws and it’s perfectly legal and a United States senator can’t directly intervene and change that.”

“But what we can do is eliminate the filibuster and pass comprehensive gun reform legislation federally that supersedes and eliminates the option to have open carry,” Fetterman said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2022/10/03/exclusive-video-democrat-john-fetterman-wants-ban-ownership-rifles-not-just-sale/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive: RNC Releases Video Exposing John Fetterman’s Soft-on-Crime Record

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dY9ititvww&ab_channel=GOP
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

:silly:   Wants to ban rifle ownership in a heavy hunting state..... better update his resume..

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
:silly:   Wants to ban rifle ownership in a heavy hunting state..... better update his resume..

Ask Beto down here in TX how proclaiming a ban on weapons works with the state's voters.   :silly:

I hope the GOP floods the airwaves showing Fetterman's position.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 10:34:06 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Ask Beto down here in TX how proclaiming a ban on weapons works with the state's voters.   :silly:

I hope the GOP floods the airwaves showing Fetterman's position.
I hope so, too.

The very rounds which are most effective against a human are most effective against deer. That is what he is proposing: a ban on hunting.

What is it with these liberals? They want us back to hunting with pointy sticks and on foot, and heating with whatever will burn. They want us back in the Stone Age, and of all, they are mostly most ill equipped to survive that.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I hope so, too.

The very rounds which are most effective against a human are most effective against deer. That is what he is proposing: a ban on hunting.

What is it with these liberals? They want us back to hunting with pointy sticks and on foot, and heating with whatever will burn. They want us back in the Stone Age, and of all, they are mostly most ill equipped to survive that.

@Smokin Joe

I'll remind everyone that Americans born POST-9/11 are voting and college graduates today.

The new indoctrinated "Flower Children" and their "Why can't we all just get along and give up meat"?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe

I'll remind everyone that Americans born POST-9/11 are voting and college graduates today.

The new indoctrinated "Flower Children" and their "Why can't we all just get along and give up meat"?
Look, I realize this is a difficult concept for some, but here goes.

Meat humans consume comes from mostly grazing animals. Those animals convert plants to meat, therefore meat is a plant-based food. Even consuming animals which eat those animals (bear, for instance), is consuming an animal which is ultimately plant based.

If the more directly "vegetarian" burgers and such are so good, why the tremendous effort to make them taste like and have a texture like meat?

I work around a host of post 9/11 folks who hunt, fish, often raise livestock, and eat meat. I realize these are the exception in the urban enclaves, but here, the norm.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I love Festerfedder. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

I work around a host of post 9/11 folks who hunt, fish, often raise livestock, and eat meat. I realize these are the exception in the urban enclaves, but here, the norm.

In my experience, the norm everywhere past where the cities end...  :beer:

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
I hope so, too.

There are already rules against Stone Age weapons. In Texas you can't hunt game animals with spears.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ed predicts:
"Wants to ban rifle ownership in a heavy hunting state..... better update his resume..."

Not so fast.
Shapiro is gonna win the race for PA governor easily.
His coattails will probably pull Fetterman over the line with him.

PA gov. race at realclearpoltics:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2022/governor/pa/pennsylvania_governor_mastriano_vs_shapiro-7696.html

PA senator race:
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2022/senate/pa/pennsylvania_senate_oz_vs_fetterman-7695.html

Online roamer_1

There are already rules against Stone Age weapons. In Texas you can't hunt game animals with spears.

You can here... or could last time I did. Bow, crossbow, atlatl...