Author Topic: Texas DPS Drone Pilot Spots 37 Migrants in Rail Car near Border  (Read 219 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas DPS Drone Pilot Spots 37 Migrants in Rail Car near Border
« on: October 03, 2022, 05:46:15 pm »
Texas DPS Drone Pilot Spots 37 Migrants in Rail Car near Border

A Texas DPS drone operator spotted 37 migrants in an open-top rail car. (Texas Department of Public Safety)Texas Department of Public Safety
BOB PRICE2 Oct 202294
3:32
A Texas Department of Public Safety drone operator located a group of 37 migrants riding in an open-top rail car in Maverick County. The group included 36 adults and one minor.

The DPS drone pilot, working under Governor Greg Abbott’s Operation Lone Star, utilized thermal imaging to locate the group of 37 migrants, according to a tweet by state officials. Special Operations Group troopers went to the scene and located the migrants.

The group of migrants consisted of 36 adults and one minor from Mexico, Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador. Texas officials turned the group over to Del Rio Sector Border Patrol agents.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/10/02/texas-dps-drone-pilot-spots-37-migrants-in-rail-car-near-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson