Author Topic: Report: 76% of Border Crossers Bused to NYC Remain in Homeless Shelters  (Read 173 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report: 76% of Border Crossers Bused to NYC Remain in Homeless Shelters

JOHN BINDER2 Oct 2022547
3:07
The overwhelming majority of border crossers and illegal aliens sent to the sanctuary city of New York City are still in the city’s homeless shelter system after having arrived on migrant buses sent by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R).

For months, Abbott has been busing border crossers and illegal aliens to New York City as well as the sanctuary jurisdictions of Washington, DC, and Chicago, Illinois. Texas, in the process, is saving billions by punting illegal immigration to other cities and states that pride themselves on providing sanctuary to illegal aliens.

The most recent figures, published by The City, reveal that of the more than 15,500 border crossers and illegal aliens who have entered New York City’s homeless shelter system, more than 11,800, or about 76 percent, remain in shelters.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/02/report-border-crossers-remain-nyc-homeless-shelters/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson