Author Topic: Guatemalan men plead guilty to running 'prolific alien smuggling organization' in Texas after migran  (Read 202 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Guatemalan men plead guilty to running 'prolific alien smuggling organization' in Texas after migrant's death

Body of a young indigenous Guatemalan woman was discovered in a remote area just outside of Odessa, Texas
Danielle Wallace By Danielle Wallace | Fox News

Two Guatemalan men pleaded guilty last week to operating a "prolific alien smuggling organization" out of Texas after a migrant woman’s body was found abandoned in a trailer with other illegal immigrants.

Armando Gael-Galicia, also known as Artemio Diego Andres Gonzalez and Luis Moreno-Gonzalez, 26, and Jose Diego Tercero-Gonzalez, 22, pleaded guilty in federal court on Thursday in the Western District of Texas to conspiracy to transport and harbor aliens for financial gain and resulting in death.

The Department of Justice said both men are Guatemalan nationals who were living in Texas.

At sentencing, each will face a statutory maximum penalty of life in prison, the DOJ said.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/guatemalan-men-plead-guilty-running-prolific-alien-smuggling-organization-texas-migrants-death
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson