Author Topic: US Coast Guard repatriates 120 migrants to Cuba amid Hurricane Ian  (Read 189 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Coast Guard repatriates 120 migrants to Cuba amid Hurricane Ian

Oct 02, 2022 7:58 am

· Make a comment

MIAMI, CMC – The United States (US) Coast Guard said the crew of its cutter Reliance repatriated 120 Cuban migrants to Cuba on Friday, following several interdictions off Florida’s coast during Hurricane Ian.

The US Coast Guard said a Customs and Border Protection Air and Marine Operations aircrew alerted Sector Key West watchstanders of a sailing vessel Sunday about 12 miles southeast of Islamorada, South Florida.

The US Coast Guard also said that a good Samaritan notified Sector Key West watchstanders of a migrant vessel Sunday about 18 miles south of Marathon, Florida.

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/latest-news/us-coast-guard-repatriates-120-migrants-to-cuba-amid-hurricane-ian/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson