Author Topic: Migrants in sanctuary city offered free ride to Florida, promised hurricane cleanup work  (Read 538 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Migrants in sanctuary city offered free ride to Florida, promised hurricane cleanup work

NEWS
CANDACE HATHAWAYOctober 03, 2022   

Many Venezuelan migrants living in New York City, a self-proclaimed sanctuary city, were offered a free ride down to Florida this weekend, where they have been promised hurricane cleanup work.

Last month, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis flew two planes filled with approximately 50 illegal immigrants to Martha’s Vineyard in an effort to relocate them to sanctuary cities.

Now, a water and debris company is reportedly sending migrants back to Florida on the promise of more job opportunities.

The migrants had little information about the company that had hired them for hurricane cleanup work, but that did not stop them from piling into vans this weekend believed to be heading to Florida.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/migrants-in-sanctuary-city-offered-free-ride-to-florida-promised-hurricane-cleanup-work
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson