Author Topic: Environmental and Political Elites Are Destroying Food Production for "Climate" Goals  (Read 299 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Environmental and Political Elites Are Destroying Food Production for "Climate" Goals

1 HOUR AGOJovana Diković

In the Carnegie Museum of Natural History in Pittsburgh, a special thematic part was dedicated to anticipating the future on earth in the winter of 2022. The visitors had the opportunity to vote for the topic they find important and want to learn more about.

The three knowledge offered choices were 1) how development of energy potential may influence climate change; 2) how improving the condition of the environment, forests, parks, and waters may reduce CO2; 3) how improving the conditions of agriculture, land, and farmers may contribute to food security and affordable food. The visitors voted by throwing a bottle cork in one of the three knowledge cylinders, and the option that won the most votes would be promoted in the museum through popular science content.

Out of eighteen visitors, only four decided to vote for the third cylinder on agriculture, and these were children and women. The rest of votes were shared almost equally between the cylinders for energy and the environment.

https://mises.org/wire/environmental-and-political-elites-are-destroying-food-production-climate-goals
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Environmental and Political Elites Are Destroying Food Production for "Climate" Goals Population Reduction

Title clarified for better accuracy.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Those who control the Food, Control the People
Countdown to Resignation