Author Topic: The Seth Rich Case: The FBI’s Other Laptop Scandal  (Read 1091 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Seth Rich Case: The FBI’s Other Laptop Scandal
« on: October 03, 2022, 01:39:26 pm »
October 3, 2022
The Seth Rich Case: The FBI’s Other Laptop Scandal
By Jack Cashill

This is the tale of two laptops, one tale definitely damaging to the Democrats, one potentially so. What they have in common is that the FBI did its damnedest to bury both.

For all the hubbub about the Hunter Biden laptop, there has been little talk about the laptop owned by DNC data analyst Seth Rich. In the way of brief summary, the 27-year-old Rich was beaten and then shot by unknown assailants on a Washington, D.C. street in the early morning hours of July 10, 2016. His attackers appear to have taken nothing—not his wallet, not his phone, not his watch.

Rich’s laptop was in his apartment not far from the scene of his murder. For six years, its fate has remained a mystery. In less than two weeks, however, thanks to a recent federal court decision, the FBI will be compelled to share its secrets, presuming there are any secrets and presuming too those secrets have not been scrubbed.

The FBI’s handling of the Hunter Biden laptop is well enough known. The FBI took the laptop into possession in October 2019. If the New York Post had not revealed its existence and some of its highly incriminating contents in October 2020, the public might not be aware of it even today.

FBI whistleblowers and Iowa Senator Chuck Grassley have pushed the Biden laptop back into the news. In a July 25  letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland and FBI Director Christopher Wray, Grassley noted that the FBI allegedly “developed information in 2020 about Hunter Biden’s criminal financial and related activity,” but FBI Headquarters “improperly discredit[ed] negative Hunter Biden information as disinformation and caused investigative activity to cease.” The agent who blocked the Biden investigation from proceeding, Tim Thibault, resigned under a cloud a month ago.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/10/the_seth_rich_case_the_fbis_other_laptop_scandal.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: The Seth Rich Case: The FBI’s Other Laptop Scandal
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2022, 02:13:25 pm »
Techno Fog
@Techno_Fog
New Court order on a Seth Rich FOIA lawsuit - The FBI is ordered to "produce the information it possesses related to Seth Rich's laptop" within 14 days.

11:52 AM · Sep 29, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DB

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2022, 02:52:06 pm »
And why would we believe that this information wasn't destroyed years ago?

The FBI is corrupt.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2022, 09:55:26 pm »
I would not be surprised if Mr. Rich's laptop has been scrupulously cleaned and "sanitized". And that anything still remaining on it will be of little consequence...

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2022, 01:03:47 pm »
FBI Asks Court for 66 Years to Release Information From Seth Rich’s Computer
By Zachary Stieber
October 28, 2022 Updated: October 29, 2022

The FBI is asking a U.S. court to reverse its order that it produce information from Seth Rich’s laptop computer.

If the court does not, the bureau wants 66 years to produce the information.

Rich was a Democratic National Committee staffer when he was killed on a street in Washington in mid-2016. No person has ever been arrested in connection to the murder.

U.S. District Judge Amos Mazzant, an Obama appointee, ruled in September that the bureau must hand over information from the computer to Brian Huddleston, a Texas man who filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for the info. ... Story at Epoch Times

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2023, 08:20:51 pm »
UPDATE

Seth Rich directly linked to the DNC servers in 2016

https://twitter.com/rebelpuss/status/1614990005558026240
EXCLUSIVE: Attorney Believes Evidence Will Soon Be Released That Confirms FBI in 2016 Investigated Seth Rich’s Laptop, Knew He Supplied Emails to WikiLeaks and Knew Russia Collusion Was a LIE
By Joe Hoft
Published January 12, 2023 at 8:00am

Ty Clevenger is the bulldog attorney who has been after the DOJ and FBI for years to get to the bottom of who supplied the DNC’s and Podesta’s emails to WikiLeaks.  He believes we may be only a few months away from knowing. 

On Wednesday, attorney Ty Clevenger joined the Joe Hoft Show on TNT Radio to discuss his case involving Seth Rich and the DNC and the Podesta emails that were released by WikiLeaks before the 2016 election.  ...

Clevenger has been attempting to get to the bottom of who supplied the DNC and Podesta emails to the DNC for several years now.  This was always the key to the Russia collusion nightmare.  If Russia didn’t supply emails to WikiLeaks (the FBI has never asked WikiLeaks who supplied the emails by the way) then the Russia collusion story was built on a lie.

After years of denying they had anything related to Seth Rich, the FBI and DOJ were caught lying over and over again.  In September, a judge finally demanded the FBI and DOJ provide all they had in regard to Seth Rich and the FBI responded requesting another 66 years before releasing the information.  ...
Gateway Pundit

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2023, 03:28:53 am »
I thought it was Arkanside.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2023, 03:46:50 am »
I thought it was Arkanside.

Anyone know Bruce Lindsey's whereabouts at the time of the murder?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2023, 03:30:13 am »
In the way of brief summary,
the 27-year-old Rich was beaten and then shot
by unknown assailants on a Washington, D.C. street
in the early morning hours of July 10, 2016.
His attackers appear to have taken nothing—
not his wallet, not his phone, not his (very expensive) watch.

And the DC police told everyone that,
"The only motive for this crime was robbery.
That's all.  There's nothing more to see here."

Never mind the fact that Seth Rich was
the apparent source of leaked info about Hil-LIAR-y,
NOT "Russian hackers colluding with Trump"
as the "mainstream" media constantly ordered us to believe.

And Seth Rich's laptop would likely contain all the proof of
HIM being the source of the leaks.

It's been six years, so we need to be reminded of these things.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2023, 07:13:55 pm »
ANOTHER UPDATE

FBI to hand over laptop owned by murdered Democrat staffer Seth Rich after FOIA request
https://t.co/YpeZBAXy9u

Offline DB

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2023, 07:38:51 pm »
ANOTHER UPDATE

FBI to hand over laptop owned by murdered Democrat staffer Seth Rich after FOIA request
https://t.co/YpeZBAXy9u

And we are to believe it has been untouched since then?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2023, 07:41:33 pm »
My bet is that laptop was destroyed with its contents years ago.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2023, 07:42:17 pm »

I don't.  It will be 5,000 copies of Candy Crush....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2023, 07:46:31 pm »
I don't.  It will be 5,000 copies of Candy Crush....

Naw!  They'll throw in at least one "Forge of Empire" in to make it interesting.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2023, 07:57:36 pm »
We know what was not taken.
You could damn DC on a thumb drive.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2023, 08:15:53 pm »
Yeah, what are the chances.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2023, 11:43:20 pm »
Hmmm... wonder if Mr. Rich had a backup drive that the Fibs never got ahold of...?