Author Topic: Retired general David Petraeus predicts the US would destroy Russia's military in Ukraine and sink i  (Read 140 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Retired general David Petraeus predicts the US would destroy Russia's military in Ukraine and sink its naval fleet if it used nuclear weapons

Ex-general David Petraeus said Russia is "desperate" after a string of setbacks in Ukraine.

He said that the US and NATO would retaliate if Russia used nuclear weapons.

"You have to show that this cannot be accepted in any way," he told ABC News.
Retired four-star general David Petraeus said that the US and its allies would destroy Russia's military forces in Ukraine and sink its Black Sea fleet if President Vladimir Putin used nuclear weapons.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/retired-general-david-petraeus-predicts-the-us-would-destroy-russia-s-military-in-ukraine-and-sink-its-naval-fleet-if-it-used-nuclear-weapons/ar-AA12wU49?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=676d818c9a3d4fd9912781e97803ba33
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If Biden were POTUS, this would not be true. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson