Author Topic: Today's Toons 10/3/22  (Read 3792 times)

Online pookie18

Today's Toons 10/3/22
« on: October 03, 2022, 08:13:01 am »

Click below for related story:

Click below for Tony's toons:

Click below for related story:

Click for related story:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T:

(Thank you, cartoonist Rex May)

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Kamala Harris was interviewed on Meet the Press Sunday where she questioned the legitimacy of the U.S. Supreme Court. Kamala makes me nervous when I watch her on TV. Laughter is the best medicine, unless you periodically break out laughing for no reason, and then you need actual medicine.

The White House blasted Red State governors Thursday for busing illegal aliens to New York and Chicago. Sending the busload of aliens to Martha's Vineyard Tuesday was hilarious. Reacting quickly to the crisis this week, Kamala Harris flew to Buffalo to check out the situation at the border for herself.

The FBI might want to toughen up training and upgrade the Most Wanted List when their idea of hard target is the My Pillow guy.

White House Press Secretary reports Martha's Vineyard was overwhelmed by the arrival of over one Brazilian immigrants

It just never ends. CNN is demanding to know why Queen Elizabeth is getting more funerals than George Floyd did.

Welcome to Martha's Vineyard a Sanctuary City. Stay away. Anyone sending people here for sanctuary is a racist.

Martha's Vineyard now leads the nation in the deportation of illegal aliens at 100%.

British custons differ slightly from the US. In England they bury their deceased leaders while in America we inaugurate them.

As I watch this generation try to rewrite history one thing I'm sure of…it will be misspelled and have no punctuation.

As temperatures begin to drop this fall it's important to remember that climate change will be back again next summer.

Physicists say the 3 fastest things on Earth are the speed of light, the ICBM and the deportation of Martha's Vineyard illegal immigrants.

President Biden on 60 Minutes declared that the pandemic is over. This strips the CDC of its power of its absolute control over our lives. Biden could be hauled before Congress for trying to overthrow our democracy.

Joe Biden vowed to stand behind Ukraine. So sure enough when he was late to the Queen's funeral, the ushers made him stand behind Ukraine.

Alec Baldwin's wife is back to using her fake Spanish name to get free flights to Martha's Vineyard.

-- Argus Hamilton

(Thank you, Chickadee)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 08:16:50 am by pookie18 »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Today's Toons 10/3/22
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2022, 09:13:47 am »
Thanks, pookie!

Notice that if you walk through the grocery store, all the people of color are gone from the packages, Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben, and that lovely indian lady are off the packages...

But the white folks are still on them, especially the guy selling oats.

Who's racist now?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online pookie18

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2022, 10:16:56 am »
Thanks, pookie!

Notice that if you walk through the grocery store, all the people of color are gone from the packages, Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben, and that lovely indian lady are off the packages...

Who's racist now?

You're welcome, Smokin Joe! & the Boston Milwaukee Atlanta Braves could be next...

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2022, 10:32:51 am »
Thanks @pookie18

Oh, and good mornin  happy77

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2022, 10:35:48 am »

Who's racist now?

Well, I just bought a toilet seat and there was a very happy black family of four standing in front of a suburban McMansion on the package...

So there's that.  :shrug: :whistle:

Offline verga

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2022, 11:27:41 am »
Thank you Pookie
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2022, 11:40:00 am »
Thanks, Pookie.

You're welcome, Smokin Joe! & the Boston Milwaukee Atlanta Braves could be next...

Bite your tongue!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2022, 11:41:08 am by Polly Ticks »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online pookie18

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2022, 11:44:22 am »
Thanks @pookie18

Oh, and good mornin  happy77

Mornin' & my pleasure, @roamer_1!

Online pookie18

« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2022, 11:45:38 am »
Thank you Pookie

You're welcome, as always, Verga!

Online pookie18

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2022, 12:05:21 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Online pookie18

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2022, 12:33:55 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!

Mornin' & you're welcome, Jimino!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2022, 01:00:27 pm »

True. His handlers know very well, after dozens of examples, that Biden can never find his way off stage.
And yet they hide backstage and laugh while he staggers around looking for the way out.
This has to be intentional. His staff are setting him up for some reason.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online pookie18

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2022, 03:36:05 pm »

True. His handlers know very well, after dozens of examples, that Biden can never find his way off stage.
And yet they hide backstage and laugh while he staggers around looking for the way out.
This has to be intentional. His staff are setting him up for some reason.

& Kamala's staff is setting her up by allowing her to talk...