Author Topic: Greta Thunberg replaced by a puppet  (Read 591 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Greta Thunberg replaced by a puppet
« on: October 02, 2022, 02:10:57 pm »
Greta Thunberg replaced by a puppet
DAVID STROM 11:31 AM on October 01, 2022

Yes, literally.

Well, sort of. In spirit, at least.

The Left’s new ridiculous “we are the world” symbol is, in many ways, just as childish as idolizing a teenager who decided not to go to school.

You no doubt remember Greta Tintin Eleonora Ernman Thunberg (yes, even her name is absurd) came to prominence at 15 years old way back in 2018. She decided that she could singlehandedly bully the world into abandoning fossil fuels, and the world elite decided that she was just the child to do it.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2022/10/01/greta-thunberg-replaced-by-a-puppet-n500082
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Greta Thunberg replaced by a puppet
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2022, 02:12:17 pm »
So?  One puppet replaces another puppet. :whocares:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2022, 02:50:02 pm »

Here is "Little Amal".

The Green Globalists didn't choose to keep Greta around for very long.

I wonder if in time, they will prove to be Amal retentive.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2022, 02:52:19 pm »
This perfect and a fail. Both at the same time.
Everybody knows that every religion or cult needs a tangible icon to anthropomorphize the entire movement. And now, the greens have their idol.

Thunberg was flawed in many ways. She is diagnosed with several mental issues, dropped out of school, and is prone to fits of unprovoked anger and rage. A puppet has none of those issues.

Colorful celebrations mark Holy Week in Guatemala | - Unbound Blog

Now the Climate Change cultists have a personification of their religion, as do many religions. It is perfect.

However, it is a fail because there is no rational politician who is going to meet with, debate, or even cite, a puppet as some kind of authoritative source for policy. Especially since this is a blatant attempt to usurp traditional religions with the Climate Change cult. If you can't beat them; Join them and defeat them.

But, you never know. If the "Little Amal" icon is elevated by the green cultists to the level of the virgin Mary, we may soon see obsequious politicians laying roses at its' feet and saying their 'Hail Amals'. Ave Amal!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2022, 03:01:58 pm »
Cowardly communist envirowhackos have effectively finished using Greta.   

All she was was  an uninformed uneducated idiot, who escaped scrutiny and scorn by being protected as a minor.

Bitch is now an adult and fair game, and her 15 minutes of fame are about up.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2022, 03:09:04 pm »
Greta Greta. Wish we had never metya.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2022, 03:13:08 pm »
Saw where one of Greta's middle names are "Tintin"

Wonder how she is related to Rin? 1st cousin?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2022, 04:12:07 pm »
Saw where one of Greta's middle names are "Tintin"

Wonder how she is related to Rin? 1st cousin?

Could be.  She is a lying dog-faced climate pony soldier.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2022, 04:16:21 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2022, 04:33:18 pm »
Aw, I love Tintin. Greta, not so much.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2022, 04:33:49 pm »
Greta was great meme fodder.

Little Amal is ugly ... just not pleasant to look at ... who or what is she supposed to represent?

If I was in the marketing department of Big Climate Change, Inc., I would have used a singed mother koala holding her singed koala joey from the Australian wildfires.

Koalas are very media friendly - cute, popular, high approval rating among public.

That puppet looks like a giant paper mache gender confused serial killer.

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2022, 05:12:19 pm »
Little Amal is ugly ... just not pleasant to look at ... who or what is she supposed to represent?
Agree. Noticed that too. This puppet is an ugly, unsympathetic monster even for children. It is the stuff of nightmares.
This is supposed to be the Leftwing version of Mother Mary. But yes, they missed the mark by miles.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.