General Category > Editorial/Opinion/Blogs

Derek Hunter: Democrats Fail Up

(1/1)

mystery-ak:
Democrats Fail Up
Derek Hunter

Posted: Oct 02, 2022 12:01 AM

I woke up Saturday morning and, unlike most Saturday mornings, I didn’t have any idea what this column was going to be about. Usually, I have something in mind, something I’ve been kicking around in my head, and just need to type it out. This week: nothing. Then I checked Twitter and saw Frankenstein’s monster and it all came together.

John Fetterman in the Lt. Governor of Pennsylvania. The people of the Keystone state screwed up, not just in electing Uncle Fester their number 2, but in putting Democrats in charge of their state at the top of the ticket. The current regime held Pennsylvanians prisoner during COVID while essentially executing senior citizens in nursing homes with the same order New York Governor Groper used.

The sickest part is Democrats look at killing the elderly as a resume builder. Richard Levine, who had a mental breakdown and now answers to Rachel, was the head of the Pennsylvania Health Department during COVID. Before implementing Governor Tom Wolf’s order to essentially send the virus directly into the living areas of the most vulnerable, Levine pulled his mom out of her nursing home.

In the wake of that disaster, and only because he was now pretending to be a she, Dick Levine is no the Assistant Secretary of Health and Human Services (imagine your psychiatrist being clinically insane) and a “four-star admiral” in the United States Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, which is ceremonial and incredibly stupid. Admiral TuckItBack was named “Woman of the Year” by USA Today, the nation’s hotel doormat because the editorial board there thinks men make better women and they’re still angry about being dumped at prom, or something.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2022/10/02/democrats-fail-up-n2613854

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version