Author Topic: Savage FBI Draft Letter Firing Peter Strzok Is Revealed  (Read 288 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Savage FBI Draft Letter Firing Peter Strzok Is Revealed
« on: October 02, 2022, 01:57:48 pm »
Savage FBI Draft Letter Firing Peter Strzok Is Revealed
By Nick Arama | 9:00 AM on October 02, 2022

Former FBI official Peter Strzok was fired in disgrace after concerning anti-Trump messages between himself and FBI lawyer Lisa Page came to light. He is suing, claiming that his privacy was violated and alleging wrongful termination. He is claiming his firing was political and his attorneys deposed the guy who fired him, David Bowdich, who was the deputy director of the FBI. Part of the DOJ response was to attach a draft of the letter for Strzok’s firing to show he wasn’t fired for political reasons.

The letter is a brutal takedown, outlining how bad what Strzok did was and how much it hurt the reputation of the FBI, according to Bowdich.

https://twitter.com/HansMahncke/status/1575986650643304448

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/10/02/savage-fbi-draft-letter-firing-peter-strzok-is-revealed-n636064
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Re: Savage FBI Draft Letter Firing Peter Strzok Is Revealed
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2022, 02:03:14 pm »
So the swamp found it's scape goat....  What about the coverup?  the entire DOJ lied to the courts and covered it up...

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2022, 02:22:32 pm »
So the swamp found it's scape goat....  What about the coverup?  the entire DOJ lied to the courts and covered it up...

Everything Strzok did was sanctioned by his superiors.  Everything!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2022, 11:41:18 pm »
Everything Strzok did was sanctioned by his superiors.  Everything!
:yowsa: Of course. Devil take the hindmost...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis