Author Topic: [Videos] Brandon Speaks  (Read 128334 times)

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: [Videos] Brandon Speaks
« Reply #1575 on: April 17, 2024, 03:01:51 am »
HE’S SHOT: Biden Malfunctions Trying to Remember the Word “Scranton” – His Hometown! (VIDEO)

Joe Biden struggled throughout his speech.

He’s completely shot.

WATCH:

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1780303569905664388

Biden couldn’t even remember the word “Scranton” – his supposed “hometown.”

VIDEO:

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1780310332814094490

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/hes-shot-biden-malfunctions-trying-remember-word-scranton/
Everybody suffers the occasional , unfortunately Joe has moved from farts to sharts and is on the prcipice of full blown brain diarrhea, and no one who is a registered democrat or supposed loving(I doubt the Bidens even know what that means) seem to care.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1577 on: April 17, 2024, 02:40:55 pm »
Well, at least Pedo Joe had the opportunity to grope and sniff some children. So it was a good day for him, even if he had no clue what he was saying to the few dozen people at his rally.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1580 on: April 17, 2024, 08:25:04 pm »
Oh, his uncle. I thought he had said his grandfather (who died in 1957 in Scranton). To what was this anecdote supposed to be relevant?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1581 on: April 17, 2024, 08:28:15 pm »
 Biden suggests uncle eaten by ‘cannibals’ in New Guinea — but military says his WWII plane lost at sea
By Social Links for Steven Nelson
Published April 17, 2024, 3:50 p.m. ET

President Biden twice implied Wednesday that his uncle Ambrose Finnegan was eaten by cannibals in New Guinea after his plane went down during World War II — even though military records show that the aircraft disappeared over the Pacific.

“He got shot down in an area where there were a lot of cannibals at the time,” Biden initially told reporters before boarding Air Force One as he departed Scranton, Pa.

“They never recovered his body, but the government went back when I went down there and they checked and found some parts of the plane.”

After arriving in Pittsburgh, the 81-year-old president told the same story to United Steelworkers union members.

“He got shot down in New Guinea and they never found the body because there used to be — there were a lot of cannibals, for real, in that part of New Guinea,” Biden said.

The Pentagon’s Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency says that Finnegan’s plane actually was lost over the open ocean.

“For unknown reasons, this plane was forced to ditch in the ocean off the north coast of New Guinea. Both engines failed at low altitude, and the aircraft’s nose hit the water hard,” the military’s account says.

“Three men failed to emerge from the sinking wreck and were lost in the crash. One crew member survived and was rescued by a passing barge. An aerial search the next day found no trace of the missing aircraft or the lost crew members.”

Biden told the story while attacking former President Donald Trump for allegedly skipping a visit to a military cemetery outside of Paris during his term of office after calling fallen US troops buried there “suckers” and “losers.”

more
https://nypost.com/2024/04/17/us-news/biden-suggests-uncle-eaten-by-cannibals-in-new-guinea-but-military-says-his-wwii-plane-lost-at-sea/
Support the USO

Offline berdie

« Reply #1582 on: April 17, 2024, 08:35:16 pm »
I can't believe that he didn't mention that Beau was with his uncle at the time and suffered the same grisly fate. Joey's memory must be getting bad.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1583 on: April 17, 2024, 10:26:25 pm »
Joe Biden is pushing hard for the 'cannibal' vote in November.
"I was raised by cannibals ... I grew up in a cannibal neighborhood ... I went to cannibal church even more than the other cannibals did."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #1584 on: April 17, 2024, 10:29:22 pm »
Well, at least Pedo Joe had the opportunity to grope and sniff some children. So it was a good day for him, even if he had no clue what he was saying to the few dozen people at his rally.

What parent was endanger their children like that?  That’s like throwing a rabbit into a pack of Coyotes
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1585 on: April 17, 2024, 10:36:03 pm »
What parent was endanger their children like that?  That’s like throwing a rabbit into a pack of Coyotes
I have to admit to wincing when I read 'children' and 'Biden' in the same sentence.
I was literally startled and concerned that the children would be unmolested.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #1586 on: April 17, 2024, 10:43:38 pm »
I have to admit to wincing when I read 'children' and 'Biden' in the same sentence.

There’s a clip upthread posted of a video where he’s walking with several children.

But there appears to be too many adults around for him to try anything with them. Not that that stopped him before
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #1587 on: April 17, 2024, 10:48:57 pm »
Not that that stopped him before
No it does not stop him. His thing is to put the little girl in front of him, out of direct sight of the parents.
Then he engages the parents in distracting conversation while his hands begin their inevitable journey on the girl's chest.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1588 on: April 17, 2024, 10:57:14 pm »

Never forget Monica Lewinski's papa was proud that his daughter was giving the President oral sex.  Dems are not known for protecting their younguns.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #1589 on: April 17, 2024, 11:00:52 pm »
Never forget Monica Lewinski's papa was proud that his daughter was giving the President oral sex.

Giving head to get ahead.  Time honored in DC.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1590 on: April 17, 2024, 11:04:07 pm »
Giving head to get ahead.  Time honored in DC.

Just ask Kameltoe.  Works just as well in Cali.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #1591 on: April 17, 2024, 11:07:35 pm »
Never forget Monica Lewinski's papa was proud that his daughter was giving the President oral sex.  Dems are not known for protecting their younguns.

I remember that

And at the time and I asked the Mrs if he  was also OK with the fact that Bill Clinton and his team were all set to smear his daughter as a psychotic slut until she was able to provide proof of their encounter?

Barry Goldwater

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #1592 on: April 18, 2024, 12:13:18 am »
Just ask Kameltoe.  Works just as well in Cali.

Very true.  Downtown Willie brown said she could suck a golf ball though a garden hose.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #1593 on: April 18, 2024, 12:29:32 am »
Very true.  Downtown Willie brown said she could suck a golf ball though a garden hose.

Remarkably the exact same thing was said by Clinton, of Lewinsky.
I will NOT comply.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #1594 on: April 18, 2024, 01:55:40 am »
Remarkably the exact same thing was said by Clinton, of Lewinsky.

@Cyber Liberty

Maybe they both  went to the same "finishing school"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #1595 on: April 18, 2024, 01:54:32 pm »
Joe was greeted in Scranton with jeers of, "Let's go, Brandon," and "F**k Joe Biden." All is well.

https://twitter.com/mikehahn_/status/1780953075890438338

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #1596 on: April 18, 2024, 02:04:22 pm »
Support the USO

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #1597 on: April 18, 2024, 04:27:01 pm »
Biden Exhibits Scary Confusion About What's Going on in Israel-Hamas War
By Nick Arama

https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/status/1780759140438028454

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/04/17/biden-gets-confused-about-haifa-and-rafah-n2172951
Media response: Hey Joe has been fighting his stutter his entire life, how dare you pick on him for a disability! As if joe's stutter is the disability we are worried about  **nononono*

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline rustynail

« Reply #1599 on: April 18, 2024, 07:40:57 pm »
 'Are you ready to choose Freedom over Democracy? Because that's America!'

Yes.