Author Topic: [Videos] Brandon Speaks  (Read 117065 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: [Videos] Brandon Speaks
« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2022, 01:57:48 am »
I can't even do that...I want whatever his handlers are giving him... :whistle:

They are giving him a body double running for him.  There is no way that's Sloe Joe in that video.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2022, 04:20:17 pm »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2022, 06:26:11 pm »
"Mr. President! Do you think Armageddon is coming, sir?"

Biden: *runs away*

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1578417578921320451
They programmed Joe with Armageddon as the trigger word and that response to it was to immediately run to a safe space, in this case Marine One.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #78 on: October 08, 2022, 10:58:30 pm »
Where do we start with this? The trailer park sofa fabric? Joe's wet shirt, complete with very strange red evil eye-appearing dots?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2022, 12:07:50 am »

« Reply #80 on: October 09, 2022, 12:09:23 am »
Where do we start with this? The trailer park sofa fabric? Joe's wet shirt, complete with very strange red evil eye-appearing dots?

O.M.G.  When is this from?

@mountaineer

« Reply #81 on: October 09, 2022, 12:17:51 am »
Joe Biden Caught on Hot Mic: ‘No One F*cks with a Biden’
Charlie Spiering 5 Oct 2022

President Joe Biden on Wednesday was caught on a hot mic while visiting Fort Myers Beach, Florida, telling a local mayor that “no one bleep with a Biden.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/05/joe-biden-caught-on-hot-mic-no-one-fcks-with-a-biden/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #82 on: October 09, 2022, 12:19:24 am »

is it just me or does the wet stain on Joe's shirt look like an evil Cookie Monster? I got nothing on the outfit dr Jill is wearing, well nothing but WTF?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 12:20:28 am by GtHawk »

« Reply #83 on: October 09, 2022, 03:26:11 am »
"President Trump Plays Video Of Bumbling Biden At Nevada Rally  Crowd Chants: "Joe's got to go!"  (Video)

https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/1578944896760778755

Online mountaineer

« Reply #84 on: October 09, 2022, 10:49:03 am »
I don't know the story behind the wet dress shirt/trailer park sofa dress photo. It had been posted to tw*tter. But it sure is strange!

UPDATE: I've been informed that it is, in fact, photoshopped. Jill apparently has decided to wear dresses that look like floral sofas only. Still don't know what's going on with the wet shirt on Joe.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2022, 03:03:28 pm by mountaineer »

« Reply #85 on: October 09, 2022, 07:43:46 pm »
LOL: Jill Biden’s Outfits Compared To Upholstered Furniture In Side-By-Side Photos On Hilarious Twitter Thread
Blue State Conservative, Oct 8, 2022

A relatively unknown and anonymous Twitter user is causing uproarious laughter on the internet after posting a thread of several side-by-side photographs featuring Jill Biden and various couches.

Saying this is their new hobby, the user asks us to consider what couch Jill Biden’s latest outfit came from. In no particular order, here are some bizarrely accurate comparisons:

More:  https://thebluestateconservative.com/2022/10/08/lol-jill-bidens-outfits-compared-to-upholstered-furniture-in-side-by-side-photos-on-hilarious-twitter-thread/

@mountaineer

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #86 on: October 09, 2022, 08:35:15 pm »
I don't know the story behind the wet dress shirt/trailer park sofa dress photo. It had been posted to tw*tter. But it sure is strange!

UPDATE: I've been informed that it is, in fact, photoshopped. Jill apparently has decided to wear dresses that look like floral sofas only. Still don't know what's going on with the wet shirt on Joe.

@mountaineer

"Golden Showers" wid da missus?

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #87 on: October 10, 2022, 02:40:07 pm »
Two Minutes of Joe Biden Wandering Around Looking Lost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ88bfMyXU8&t=19s&ab_channel=WashingtonFreeBeacon
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #89 on: October 10, 2022, 07:58:11 pm »
October 10, 2022 2:04pm EDT
Joe Concha: 'Saturday Night Live' finally got the memo about Joe Biden
SNL's 'Weekend Update' took aim at President Biden's latest gaffe.

By Fox News Staff | Fox News

JOE CONCHA: That was one of the best "Saturday Night Lives" I have seen probably since the Will Ferrell era, and it only took 21 months into this presidency. But it appears "Saturday Night Live" has finally got the memo of who is actually in power. And his name isn't Donald Trump. It's Joe Biden. And when it comes to providing copious amounts of comedic material, as we just saw there, it's the current guy occupying the Oval Office.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-concha-saturday-night-live-finally-got-memo-joe-biden
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2022, 07:25:59 pm »
He's so funny. Really. "All my buddies either became a firefighter, a cop, or a priest. I wasn't qualified for any of them, so here I am."

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1579910699429801985
He couldn't ha-ha-handle the fire truck, excuse me.

https://twitter.com/tomselliott/status/1579912590456606720
« Last Edit: October 11, 2022, 07:31:22 pm by mountaineer »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2022, 07:36:48 pm »
Won't be much longer now.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #93 on: October 11, 2022, 07:40:27 pm »
"The Bridge, because uh, it wasn't strong enough, to... may... main-tain, and, hehm, hehm, hehm, hehm, excuse me, me... Handle... a firetruck..."

https://twitter.com/TheFirstonTV/status/1579916857397506049

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #94 on: October 11, 2022, 08:40:47 pm »

Support the USO

« Reply #95 on: October 11, 2022, 09:36:22 pm »
"Joe Biden just claimed today that "we almost lost a couple firefighters" when lightning struck his home 15 years ago.

According to a report from the time, the lighting strike caused "a small fire contained to the kitchen" that "was under control in 20 minutes."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1579913027562123264

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #96 on: October 11, 2022, 11:02:29 pm »
Joe Biden Again Exaggerates 2004 House Fire: ‘We Almost Lost a Couple Firefighters’

President Joe Biden again exaggerated the story of his 2004 house fire on Tuesday, explaining to firefighters at an event the devastation to his home caused by a lightning strike.
Charlie Spiering

Charlie Spiering 11 Oct 2022

President Joe Biden again exaggerated the story of his 2004 house fire on Tuesday, explaining to firefighters at an event the devastation to his home caused by a lightning strike.

The president recounted his version of the story during a virtual speech from his artificial White House video set to a group of firefighters at the Summit on Fire Prevention and Control.

He said:

What happened was I was doing Meet the Press and lightning struck in a little pond behind my house, came up through the ground, into the air conditioning system, ended up with generating thick black smoke of literally of those proportions and from the basement to the third floor, the attic, everything was ruined.

Biden also claimed the fire almost killed some of the firefighters who put out the fire.

“The kitchen floor, we almost lost a couple firefighters, they tell me, because the kitchen floor was burning between beams in the house in addition to almost collapsed into the basement,” he said.

Biden’s version of the story is sharply different from firefighters on the scene speaking to the press.

The lightning strike started a small fire in the kitchen, Cranston Heights Fire Company Chief George Lamborn said, and noted they were able to keep the fire from spreading to the rest of the house.

“Luckily, we got it pretty early,” the fire chief told the Associated Press at the time. “The fire was under control in 20 minutes.”

Biden exaggerated his story again even after the New York Times featured his comments in a story about how his stories frequently fail to represent the truth of what happened.

But Biden keeps adding fuel to the fire in his exaggeration of the story.

The president also exaggerated the details of the fire while speaking to Florida hurricane victims last week.

“I know from experience how much anxiety and fear concern are to other people,” he said. “We didn’t lose our whole home but lightning struck and we lost an awful lot of it about 15 years ago.”

Biden has repeatedly exaggerated the details of the fire during other speeches, noting in January that he “almost” lost his home.

In November 2021, Biden claimed his wife almost died.

“I know, having had a house burn down with my wife in it — she got out safely, God willing — that having a significant portion of it burn, I can tell: 10 minutes makes a hell of a difference,” he said.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/11/joe-biden-again-exaggerates-2004-house-fire-we-almost-lost-couple-firefighters/
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

« Reply #97 on: October 12, 2022, 01:17:16 pm »
Biden brags about passing "a billion a trillion 750 million dollars billion dollars off the sidelines of investment" to fight climate change.

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1580009846539046912

Online mountaineer

« Reply #98 on: October 12, 2022, 01:44:28 pm »
The interview with Jake Tapper is a real treasure trove of Brandonisms, and Myst has posted some of them in the Politics category. But this pretty much sums it up:
Tim Young
@TimRunsHisMouth
Biden literally drops his notecard with the answers on it and Tapper picks it up for him. This is embarrassing.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1580017810306404352

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #99 on: October 12, 2022, 02:25:10 pm »
The interview with Jake Tapper is a real treasure trove of Brandonisms, and Myst has posted some of them in the Politics category. But this pretty much sums it up:

@mountaineer

Having the questions in advance so you have the answers to them on cue cards in your hand during the interview makes it a LOT easier to appear to be sane and rational.

Until you drop the answer cards,of course.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!