General Category > Politics/Government

[Videos] Brandon Speaks

<< < (153/326) > >>

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on June 09, 2023, 08:38:40 pm ---Biden again says ‘we lost our son in Iraq’ — despite Beau’s death in Maryland

https://nypost.com/2023/06/09/biden-once-again-incorrectly-says-we-lost-our-son-in-iraq/

--- End quote ---
No Joe, Beau was your son with Neilia Hunter Biden and Beau didn't die in Iraq you demented old fool.

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on June 09, 2023, 08:38:40 pm ---Biden again says ‘we lost our son in Iraq’ — despite Beau’s death in Maryland
--- End quote ---
Sleepy Joe follows the George Costanza philosophy: it's not a lie if you believe it.

mountaineer:
The Bidens celebrate sexual perversion, Jill looks like a hot mess (and has a voice that could etch glass), and Joe is a doddering ol' fool. So just another day in America.

RNC Research
@RNCResearch
Biden tells the audience at his Pride Month event: "I see more courage on this lawn than any time I've seen in the recent past"
[I guess that includes the recent past when he's visited with members of the military or awarded the Medal of Honor]

RNC Research
@RNCResearch
Biden unveils funding to "help families support and affirm their kids" and "address the L-G-B-Q homelessness"

RNC Research
@RNCResearch
Biden gets distracted during his speech:  "He's running from me. I don't know where he's going. Do that again, man, you're a sprinter! I can— you gon— I don't know, he's running to something or from something. I don't know."

RNC Research
@RNCResearch
BIDEN: "I was proud to have ended the ban on transjester Americans — transgender Americans — serving in the United States military"

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1667591612602499074

libertybele:
Lol.... Brandon IS the entertainment!  You just never know what he's going to do or what kind of manure he's going to shovel.

mountaineer:

--- Quote ---Published June 12, 2023 12:05pm EDT
Biden misses college athlete event due to root canal, White House says
Vice President Harris will host the White House event in Biden's absence
By Anders Hagstrom | Fox News

President Biden will miss out on a College Athlete Day appearance due to a multi-day root canal procedure, the White House announced Monday.

Biden underwent the first stage of the procedure on Sunday, according to a White House memo from Dr. Kevin O'Connor, the presidential physician. The memo clarified that Biden was experiencing "further discomfort" on Monday morning, and is scheduled to undergo the second part of the procedure later in the day.

"The President identified that he was experiencing some dental pain in his lower right premolar," the White House wrote in a memo. "Our Presidential Dental Team form Walter Reed National Military Medical Center… determined that endodontic treatment (root canal) was most appropriate." ...  FOX

--- End quote ---
Joe's so incoherent on a regular basis, he doesn't even need novocaine for listeners to be confused. Of course, with Cackles hosting the event instead, and speaking off the cuff, there should be some goodies to post on the "Kamala speaks" thread.

The NY Post reported Biden gets two-day root canal after report president eats ‘like a child’. Snippet:
--- Quote ---... O’Connor’s confirmation that Biden’s bottom row of teeth are his own follows speculation that Biden wore dentures. At a 2019 Democratic primary debate, Biden appeared to be trying to hold in the top row of his teeth while answering a question from ABC’s David Muir. 
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version