Author Topic: [Videos] Brandon Speaks  (Read 125084 times)

Online libertybele

Re: [Videos] Brandon Speaks
« Reply #650 on: May 20, 2023, 09:53:31 pm »
No idea at all where he is, what he is doing there, who are these people, what day is it, what am I doing?
And he walks and behaves like a controlled animatronic robot, with someone on the remote control.
And the NeverTrumps love it! "At least we got rid of Trump!! So it is all worth it!"

NeverTrumpers love it?  The NeverTrumpers didn't get rid of Trump; DEM's stealing an election got rid of Trump. Also, SCOTUS  looked the other way.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #651 on: May 20, 2023, 09:58:33 pm »
NeverTrumpers love it?  The NeverTrumpers didn't get rid of Trump; DEM's stealing an election got rid of Trump. Also, SCOTUS  looked the other way.
All true. Very well spoken. But, the NeverTrumps still LOVED it. They popped champagne and are still celebrating to this day. Getting rid of Trump was mission number one. And if America spirals into poverty, crime, and destitution because of it, well, that is just the price we have to pay to GET TRUMP! Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real thing, medically documented. It is a kind of insanity.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

« Reply #652 on: May 20, 2023, 10:11:18 pm »
All true. Very well spoken. But, the NeverTrumps still LOVED it. They popped champagne and are still celebrating to this day. Getting rid of Trump was mission number one. And if America spirals into poverty, crime, and destitution because of it, well, that is just the price we have to pay to GET TRUMP! Trump Derangement Syndrome is a real thing, medically documented. It is a kind of insanity.

Some are on a flip-side of TDS where everything is about Trump who they see as the greatest and who can do no wrong. They will lie, make false accusations and deceive just like their leader. I see that as a kind of insanity as well.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #653 on: May 20, 2023, 11:33:45 pm »

@libertybele

While it is true I find the "Never Trumpers" despicable, you  are right about who is responsible for Slow Joe being in the WH,for what HAS to be the longest 4 year term in history. It is starting to seem like I was a teenager when that SOB took over.

BUT.....,we do have to give a participation trophy to the "Never Trump" crowd for not supporting him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #654 on: May 20, 2023, 11:38:04 pm »
Some are on a flip-side of TDS where everything is about Trump who they see as the greatest and who can do no wrong. They will lie, make false accusations and deceive just like their leader. I see that as a kind of insanity as well.

@libertybele

True,but they are vastly outnumbered by the "I HATE  RUDE ORANGE MAN" crowd.

Which is really based on the alleged Republican Party stance of insisting on being polite and not upsetting anyone.

We are at the point now where a Republican candidate that has manners is just in the way. The Dims run right over them at will. What we need is a bomb-thrower to upset the system and bring back some balance.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #655 on: May 20, 2023, 11:48:29 pm »
@libertybele

Which is really based on the alleged Republican Party stance of insisting on being polite and not upsetting anyone.

We are at the point now where a Republican candidate that has manners is just in the way. The Dims run right over them at will. What we need is a bomb-thrower to upset the system and bring back some balance.

*****rollingeyes***** SOTSDDD

Online libertybele

« Reply #656 on: May 21, 2023, 12:08:31 am »
@libertybele

@sneakypete there's a difference between being rude and bullying, smearing and falsely accusing. How do you justify the lies he told about Cruz?  So, should we just tuck the lies away?  How about when he walked with Bible in hand to St. John's and promised to quell the riots.  He made that promise several times.  It never happened. Our country is paying dearly. So should we just tuck that incident away?  How about never completing the border when he had a full  majority?  Again, should we just ignore he failed at another promise?  What about locking Hillary up?  There comes a time when enough of the lies, enough of the bullying, enough of smearing conservatives needs to be recognized and stopped.  The GOP and the voting base needs to stand united.  Trump continues to create division and division is what will make the GOP lose the WH. 

He's also backed himself into a corner with all the charges against him.  So, should we ignore all of that as well??  Bogus? Fake news? 

We are at that point that either a conservative candidate wins the WH or we lose the country.  Those attacking conservatives are truly the ones in the way.

Balance?  It's time that conservatives and conservatism tip the scales their way. Conservatism v. liberalism.  Liberalism hasn't worked in the past, certainly isn't working now and won't work in the future.  The DEMS have walked all over the GOPe because they are liberals and make back room deals.  Pelosi stepping down was a good thing for the GOP and our country.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #657 on: May 21, 2023, 03:05:24 am »
@sneakypete there's a difference between being rude and bullying, smearing and falsely accusing. How do you justify the lies he told about Cruz?  So, should we just tuck the lies away?  How about when he walked with Bible in hand to St. John's and promised to quell the riots.  He made that promise several times.  It never happened. Our country is paying dearly. So should we just tuck that incident away?  How about never completing the border when he had a full  majority?  Again, should we just ignore he failed at another promise?  What about locking Hillary up?  There comes a time when enough of the lies, enough of the bullying, enough of smearing conservatives needs to be recognized and stopped.  The GOP and the voting base needs to stand united.  Trump continues to create division and division is what will make the GOP lose the WH. 

He's also backed himself into a corner with all the charges against him.  So, should we ignore all of that as well??  Bogus? Fake news? 

We are at that point that either a conservative candidate wins the WH or we lose the country.  Those attacking conservatives are truly the ones in the way.

Balance?  It's time that conservatives and conservatism tip the scales their way. Conservatism v. liberalism.  Liberalism hasn't worked in the past, certainly isn't working now and won't work in the future.  The DEMS have walked all over the GOPe because they are liberals and make back room deals.  Pelosi stepping down was a good thing for the GOP and our country.

@libertybele

Blah,blah,blah. So he is not as experienced as a liar as the typical pro-liar professional pol? Big freaking deal.

I don't want him to  marry my sister or babysit anyone's children. I want him to throw bombs in the huts of the professional criminals we call career politicians,and shake their shit up.

IF elected,he will have 4 years to get himself into the history books as the "President that saved America from Globalism",or the blowhard  that did nothing but  screw everything  up  even worse. Which  goal do YOU think he is going to shoot for?

Nobody else even seems to be mildly concerned about what has been happening and accepted as "just another day at Congress",yet people are dumping loads in their panties over what Trump MIGHT do.

I admit that his popularity seemed to go to his head and caused him to lose focus in his last run,but this time he KNOWS he only has 4 years to make it into the history books as either "The politician that drove the nail into the heart of America",or "The President that saved America.",and I don't think that  ANYTHING  is more important  to him  than how he is portrayed in the history books.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2023, 03:07:41 am by sneakypete »

Online libertybele

« Reply #658 on: May 21, 2023, 03:44:06 am »
@libertybele

Blah,blah,blah. So he is not as experienced as a liar as the typical pro-liar professional pol? Big freaking deal.

I don't want him to  marry my sister or babysit anyone's children. I want him to throw bombs in the huts of the professional criminals we call career politicians,and shake their shit up.

IF elected,he will have 4 years to get himself into the history books as the "President that saved America from Globalism",or the blowhard  that did nothing but  screw everything  up  even worse. Which  goal do YOU think he is going to shoot for?

Nobody else even seems to be mildly concerned about what has been happening and accepted as "just another day at Congress",yet people are dumping loads in their panties over what Trump MIGHT do.

I admit that his popularity seemed to go to his head and caused him to lose focus in his last run,but this time he KNOWS he only has 4 years to make it into the history books as either "The politician that drove the nail into the heart of America",or "The President that saved America.",and I don't think that  ANYTHING  is more important  to him  than how he is portrayed in the history books.

Do you honestly believe the history books will give a positive detailing of Trump?  Notta.

Conservatives only have one shot in 24....Trump had 4years with lots of pitfalls.  His time came and went.  He needs to get on board backing a conservative otherwise he's just going to continue the division he's already created! 

Offline MOD3

« Reply #659 on: May 21, 2023, 12:55:16 pm »
Let's keep this thread focused on Biden, not Trump. Thanks.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #660 on: May 21, 2023, 01:31:33 pm »
"I do know, but I'm not going to tell you."
No, Brandon, you don't know diddly.

https://twitter.com/DogRightGirl/status/1660256711037317123
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #661 on: May 21, 2023, 03:34:59 pm »
Let's keep this thread focused on Biden, not Trump. Thanks.

@MOD3

Pretty hard to focus on an illusion. NOTHING he says or does comes from him. He is nothing more than a trinquilist dummy, mouthing the words of his "handler of the day".

Online mountaineer

« Reply #662 on: May 21, 2023, 07:39:27 pm »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #663 on: May 21, 2023, 10:52:37 pm »
Lou Dobbs
@LouDobbs
Every day this impaired puppet President proves the Marxist Dems who cheated to put him in office, who run him and want to put him in office again have no conscience whatsoever.  They mean to destroy America.
Regrettably, there is no other explanation--
BIDEN: "I doubt many people...would've said that two years after being elected, I'd be able to convince India, Australia, Japan, and the United States to form an organization called the Quad."

The Quad was re-established in 2017 under President Trump.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1660230905628114946

Online American Girl

« Reply #664 on: May 22, 2023, 03:41:49 pm »
Please Tell Me, this Man Who Can Barely Walk Is Running the Country…
He's a puppet.
They know it.
We know it.
They know we know it and don't care.
They're getting away with it.
https://www.rightjournalism.com/video-biden-gets-distracted-by-his-dog-on-the-balcony-as-he-returns-from-japan-the-look-on-his-face-sparks-controversy/

Online mountaineer

« Reply #665 on: May 22, 2023, 04:04:07 pm »
Probably wasn't the dog. He saw a shadow on the balcony and thought it might be an 8-year-old girl.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #666 on: May 22, 2023, 10:34:44 pm »
Biden again claims son Beau died in Iraq. Story at NY Post

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #667 on: May 23, 2023, 12:34:18 am »
Biden again claims son Beau died in Iraq. Story at NY Post

@mountaineer

Slow Joe might think that is a clever way to get the felony charges against his off-sprung dropped. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't believe it himself by tomorrow,and tries to collect the life insurance on him.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #668 on: May 23, 2023, 04:26:15 pm »
"Brain dead Biden says Nanny Pelosi helped rescue the economy during the Great Depression. The Depression was in 1929. Nanny Pelosi wasn’t elected to Congress until 1987."  (Video)

https://twitter.com/ChrisPlanteShow/status/1661034023701848065

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #669 on: May 23, 2023, 07:20:28 pm »
"Brain dead Biden says Nanny Pelosi helped rescue the economy during the Great Depression. The Depression was in 1929. Nanny Pelosi wasn’t elected to Congress until 1987."  (Video)

They are gonna have to get her to lead us out of the next one too.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #670 on: May 23, 2023, 09:14:21 pm »
They are gonna have to get her to lead us out of the next one too.
That's just Old Joe, what he meant to say was that Pelosi led is into this coming great depression.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #671 on: May 24, 2023, 01:44:15 am »

@Right_in_Virginia

You just KNOW that Pelosi is thrilled about being called THAT old.

Maybe Slow Joe will mention she helped Betsy Ross sew up the first American flag next time?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #672 on: May 25, 2023, 08:30:18 pm »
This is a "Mrs. Brandon speaks" moment.

Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker
Jill Biden is the Jeb! Bush of First Ladies

https://twitter.com/NewsBecker/status/1661801346864128001

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #673 on: May 25, 2023, 08:33:33 pm »
This is a "Mrs. Brandon speaks" moment.

Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker
Jill Biden is the Jeb! Bush of First Ladies

https://twitter.com/NewsBecker/status/1661801346864128001

Did she get it? The clap I mean. Oh! Wait! ...
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

« Reply #674 on: May 25, 2023, 09:03:11 pm »
Did she get it? The clap I mean. Oh! Wait! ...
That would be her stepson.