Author Topic: Planned Parenthood doctor's 'men can have pregnancies' line roasted on Twitter: ‘Ridiculous evil ide  (Read 389 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 29, 2022 10:16pm EDT
Planned Parenthood doctor's 'men can have pregnancies' line roasted on Twitter: ‘Ridiculous evil ideology’
Democrats called for a House Committee hearing on abortion restrictions
By Lindsay Kornick | Fox News

Social media users mocked Planned Parenthood Dr. Bhavik Kumar for arguing that "men can have pregnancies" during Thursday’s House hearing.

Democrats called for a House Oversight and Reform Committee hearing to discuss how recent abortion restrictions could harm patients. During the questioning, Rep. Andrew Clyde, R-Ga., asked Kumar, who works as a Medical Director for Primary and Trans Care, whether a man can get pregnant.

"Men can have pregnancies, especially trans men," Kumar answered.

Clyde asked, "So are you saying that a biological female who identifies as a man and therefore becomes pregnant is, quote, a man? Is that what you’re saying?"

"Somebody with a uterus may have the capability of becoming pregnant, whether they’re a woman or a man," Dr. Kumar responded.

Twitter users attacked Kumar’s wording along with the insistence that men are capable of being pregnant.

"This is now a mainstream position among Democratic politicians. If you think it's crazy, vote Republican this fall," Arkansas Sen. Tom Cotton tweeted.

https://twitter.com/TomCottonAR/status/1575592502350028811

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/planned-parenthood-doctors-men-pregnancies-line-roasted-twitter-ridiculous-evil-ideology
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This idea, along with a hundred others, only prove time and again that the Democrat Party has gone completely insane.
Unlike Democrats, I don't get my rocks off playing make-believe with a bunch of mentally disturbed transvestites.
Sure you are ... you're a pretty girl ... yes you are - me talking either to my dog or to a transgender.

All of this crap Democrats are doing only appeals to less than 2% of the population. I say good on them! Keep going!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 08:45:54 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.