Author Topic: Carville Predicts Trump, Biden Not on 2024 Ticket; Says Biden Will Pardon Trump, Liz Cheney for Spea  (Read 368 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Carville Predicts Trump, Biden Not on 2024 Ticket; Says Biden Will Pardon Trump, Liz Cheney for Speaker in 2023

Jeff Poor 1 Oct 2022

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama – Long-time Democratic political consultant James Carville says some wild things in American politics could be coming over the next two years.

During a talk, part of Alabama-based PARCA’s Speaker Series, held at the Red Mountain Theatre in Birmingham, Carville said he did not expect former President Donald Trump nor  President Joe Biden to be on the 2024 presidential election ballot.

“I don’t think Trump or Biden will be on the ballot in 2024,” he said. “I’m going to be 78 in less than a month. The country needs a generational change. I think they’re going to get it.”

Later in the presentation, during the question-and-answer portion of the program, he made two more prognostications when asked what the future of the January 6 Committee was should Republicans take back Congress in the November 8 elections.

“I’m going to give y’all two predictions,” Carville said. “First prediction is within a year, Biden pardons Trump. [Biden] says you have to ask for it, and you have to admit guilt. I think at a point you say, you know — now, you have to talk to the Fulton County [GA] DA. That’s not part of the deal. That’s not presidential.”

“The second prediction is, the next Speaker of the House is — drumroll, please — Liz Cheney,” he continued. “It is a very possible outcome that the Republicans win the House by three seats. Y’all have got to remember something: The entire House elects the Speaker. Being Speaker is like being Pope. You don’t have to be a Catholic to be a Pope.”

According to Carville, Liz Cheney could win the speakership by swaying four Republicans and all of the Democrats if the GOP were to only win the House by a three-member majority.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/01/carville-predicts-trump-biden-not-on-2024-ticket-says-biden-will-pardon-trump-liz-cheney-for-speaker-in-2023/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
You drag a dollar bill through the trailer park where Carville lives, and who knows what kind of trash you can get him to say?

I agree that Biden will not run.  In fact, I expect he will stand down after the midterms.  He is just too far gone to hide his infirmities anymore, and with both houses of congress in GOP hands I don't think he wants to endure the investigations into his son's dealings. Biden will pardon Hunter and then step down.

Trump will run.

Offline aligncare

I can’t imagine any scenario where Trump says he’s not running in 2024. His ego wouldn’t let him. Besides that, Trump of all people is acutely aware of just how corrupt DC is and his love of America won’t let him quit.