Author Topic: Amazon driver seen throwing hot water on Phoenix convenience store worker  (Read 588 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 September 30, 2022 7:47pm EDT
Amazon driver seen throwing hot water on Phoenix convenience store worker
An Amazon spokesperson said the driver is no longer delivering packages for the company

By Sarah Rumpf FOXBusiness

An Amazon delivery driver in Phoenix, Arizona, was caught on camera allegedly hurling burning hot water at a Chevron gas station store worker after refusing to pay for a soda refill, authorities said.

The surveillance video shows the driver filling up her cup with soda and walking out without paying. In a surprising turn of events, the driver returns with a cup of burning hot water and allegedly throws it at the convenience store employee.

It would have cost the driver just $1.07 to refill her soda.

"Traumatizing, to say the least," the victim told Fox 10. "I would never have expected, doing my job, that I would be assaulted."

The Chevron employee was left with burns and blisters on her chest, face, and neck.

"I have a blister on my chest," the victim said. "She yelled, ‘why are you being such a b----.’"

General manager Philip Butler shared his shock of the incident.

"I'm absolutely enraged that someone would do this." Butler told Fox 10.

In the surveillance footage, the employee that was assaulted by the driver follows the driver with her phone, and tries to call 911.

"Who you calling? Who you calling?" the driver incessantly asked the worker.

Following the incident, Amazon issued a statement on the incident.

"This behavior is completely unacceptable, and the driver is no longer delivering packages for Amazon." Branden Baribeau, an Amazon spokesperson told Fox 10. "We are working with law enforcement as they investigate."

Both the victim and the store manager would like to see police take action against this worker.

"I would like this person to be prosecuted." the victim told Fox 10. "I would like to have some sort of action to make sure that this woman never does this to anyone else again."

The Phoenix Police Department said it is investigating this case, but it has not arrested anyone yet.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/retail/amazon-driver-seen-throwing-hot-water-phoenix-convenience-store-worker
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Why did I not have to see the video to know the demographic of the (former) driver?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Doan yu no,she bees "entitled"!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why did I not have to see the video to know the demographic of the (former) driver?

Same here.

Not to worry,though. She will soon have Shapton and all the other black racists screaming about racism,and she will end up retiring on the settlement money,even after Sharpie and the others get "their cut".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!