Author Topic: High School Girls Banned from Their Own Locker Room After Voicing Concerns about Transgender Athlete  (Read 391 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
High School Girls Banned from Their Own Locker Room After Voicing Concerns about Transgender Athlete

Warner Todd Huston 30 Sep 2022

A girls’ high school volleyball team in Vermont has been banned from their own locker room after some girls raised concerns about a biological male claiming to be a transgender girl using the facility.

The school is charging the natural-born girls with “harassment” and “bullying” for speaking out against the administration for allowing a biological boy to change with them in their locker room, according to WCAX Burlington.

“It’s a huge thing. Everyone’s asking, ‘So, why aren’t you allowed in the locker room?” student Blake Allen told WCAX.

“My mom wants me to do this interview to try to make a change,” Allen added. “I feel like for stating my opinion — that I don’t want a biological man changing with me — that I should not have harassment charges or bullying charges. They should all be dropped.”

After speaking out, the girls were blocked from using the facilities in, a perfect example of why more women don’t speak out against transgender athletes.

The girls say that the transgender student using their facilities has acted inappropriately and made insulting comments. Allen added that the girls were not talking about the trans student being on their team but only about his use of the women’s locker room.

The school insists that the ban is legitimate and within the law. And administrators also claimed that there is “plenty of space where students who feel uncomfortable with the laws may change in privacy.”

Allen, though, finds it absurd that ten girls are being displaced for the convenience of one boy.

“They want all the girls who feel uncomfortable — so pretty much 10 girls — to get changed in a single stall bathroom, which would take over 30 minutes. Where if one person got changed separately, it would take a minute, like no extra time,” Allen told the media.

Randolph Co-Principal Lisa Floyd told the media that the school is investigating claims that the ten girls harassed the single transgender boy.

Also, Vermont state lawmakers have determined that the discomfort of the biological females is of no concern and that the feelings of the transgender student trump the girls’ concerns.

State law maintains that “A transgender student should not be required to use a locker room or restroom that conflicts with the student’s gender identity.”

Transgender students using changing facilities and bathrooms has been an ongoing struggle nationwide for quite some time. For several years individual schools have created their own rules some in keeping with trans-friendly state education rules.

During the Trump years in office, the federal government looked to reverse Obama’s rules, forcing schools to give trans students preferential treatment. But once Joe Biden took office, the feds reasserted its dominance over the states by reissuing trans-coddling rules.

Despite Biden’s move to force America to accept transgenderism in school locker rooms, the states have been passing their own laws and sports and education rules putting limits on transgender students. One Georgia high school sports association even moved to ban trans girls from even playing with biological girls.

With nearly a dozen states now passing laws to put bans and limitations on transgender athletes and more than a dozen more looking at similar laws, the whole issue seems destined for the Supreme Court.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2022/09/30/high-school-girls-banned-from-their-own-locker-room-after-voicing-concerns-about-transgender-athlete/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's sad that real women are being displaced by those who only identify as such, even though they possess genitalia which would prove they are not what ever it is they wish to be.

That 10 real girls would be told to use a facility too small, so one 'identified' person could use the main facility instead is ridiculous in the first place,  especially since the facility was built for the ones displaced. Something is seriously wrong in Vermont, and the rest of the nation where this sort of nonsense is going on.

In effect, the straights are being put in the closet so the tranny can 'come out'.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The article at Breitbart doesn't actually state outright WHERE (which town) this is happening in Vermont.

Although it does start one sentence with:
"Randolph Co-Principal Lisa Floyd told the media that the school is investigating..."

... so we can infer that the town in which this is happening is probably Randolph.
Randolph is a rural town (nice bluegrass festival named "Jenny Brook" held each June in Tunbridge, which is next town over). A good distance from Burlington (which is Vermont's only large city and is as communist as Berkeley, or moreso).

Understandable that the local parents there would be upset. There's still a lot of rural Vermont (particularly up in the Northeast Kingdom) that remains "in the center" or even on the right...

Offline mountaineer

There is no #*^%!+* thing as a transgender girl. There is such a thing as a mentally ill boy, however, as well as a boy taking advantage of the woke system to get a good peek at half-naked girls in a locker room.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org