Author Topic: ‘The Deepest Level Of Corruption’: Tucker Blasts FBI Inaction Over Firebombed Pregnancy Center  (Read 284 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
In the betting pool on who AG Garland is going to illegally raid with 30 or more armed FBI thugs guns drawn, to steal his phone and to harass his family, I'm betting on Tucker Carlson.

At the very least, as with most commentators on FOX, he is facing a audit of the last 10 years from the IRS, complete with a full body cavity search.

Our current government is no different from any other crackpot dictator. The only difference is that America kills people professionally and financially instead of murdering them outright. That is, except for Hillary Clinton. She just whacks anyone who 'offends' her.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 05:25:56 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

The sad thing is that the FBI probably would continue to ignore this firebombing even if there were multiple casualties.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org