Author Topic: Bill Clinton says ‘there is a limit’ to how many migrants US can take without causing ‘disruption’  (Read 779 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
 Bill Clinton says ‘there is a limit’ to how many migrants US can take without causing ‘disruption’
Adam Shaw - Yesterday 3:13 PM

Former President Clinton says "there is a limit" to how many migrants the U.S. can accept before it causes disruption. He also criticized moves by GOP governors to transport migrants into the interior as a "stunt."

Clinton spoke on a CNN podcast and was asked by host Fareed Zakaria about "economic migrants" who are "gaming" the asylum system.

Texas border communities are 'at max capacity': Rep. Mayra Flores
"There is a limit to how many migrants any society can take without severe disruption and assistance, and our system is based much more on an assumption that things would be more normal," the former president said.

There have been more than 2.1 million migrant encounters this fiscal year alone as a historic border crisis continues to ravage the southern border, prompting Republican governors to bus and fly migrants deeper into the interior to "sanctuary" jurisdictions. There were more than 200,000 migrant encounters in August alone.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/bill-clinton-says-there-is-a-limit-to-how-many-migrants-us-can-take-without-causing-disruption/ar-AA12oVUq?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=3b8a8d9f2016454ea46010c11ad54fa6
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Watch and see how the so called Liberals eat Clinton up like piranhas. Fascist Democrats have no problem eating their own if they dare to step out of line with the prescribed Liberal Dogma. They do it all the time. With Fascist Liberals, it is either lock-step conformity or execution.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Former president Bill Clinton now opposes New York City being a "Sanctuary City" as the migrant crisis continues to spiral out of control.

Being a virtue signaler was easy when you didn't actually have to deal with the consequences. ...

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1708595542622933045
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Maybe the third or fourth time I've ever agreed with they guy.

What he forgets is that this is the plan.
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

Being a virtue signaler was easy when you didn't actually have to deal with the consequences. ...

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1708595542622933045

It always is
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Surely  that was a Bill Clinton impersonator!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Maybe the third or fourth time I've ever agreed with they guy.

What he forgets is that this is the plan.

@Free Vulcan

He hasn't  forgotten anything.

This is Bubba Bill we are talking about,and he does NOTHING unless there is money in it for him.

Follow the Benjamin's!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dfwgator

Remember "Sistah Souljah"?