Author Topic: Trump Remains Head of Republican Party: New Poll Shows MORE Support for Trump After Mar-a-Lago Raid  (Read 320 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sterling Mosley September 28, 2022   
Trump Remains Head of Republican Party: New Poll Shows MORE Support for Trump After Mar-a-Lago Raid

A recent I&I/TIPP poll released this week found that the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s (FBI) raid on former President Donald Trump (R) has had no political backlash on the de facto head of the Republican Party.

Initial polling indicated that Trump would be damaged by the FBI raid on his Mar-A-Lago estate; however, Americans haven’t changed their opinion about the former president or the Republican party for the upcoming midterms and 2024 presidential election.

Polling was taken once in August and again in September following the FBI raid on August 8: “In August, 53% of Republicans said they would vote for Trump. In September, that number rose to 54%, a small gain.”

“And, the important point, he lost nothing from the Mar-A-Lago raid,” the report emphasized. “If anything, he gained support, while other potential challengers slipped.”

Trump, who is seen as the presumptive GOP nominee for the 2024 presidential race, had dominated the field in polling as even the popular governor of Florida has been unable to usurp 45s hold on the Republican base, according to Breitbart.

more
https://dcenquirer.com/donald-trump-fbi-raid-political/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Yep.

I want him to go away.

But this kind of stuff keeps him front and center. 

The left just does not understand.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The old orange boy needs to just go away.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.