Author Topic: Army's first trans officer and her Johns Hopkins doctor wife are INDICTED after trying to pass medic  (Read 622 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Army's first trans officer and her Johns Hopkins doctor wife are INDICTED after trying to pass medical records of senior officers and their families from home of special forces Fort Bragg to Russians to 'exploit'

Major Jamie Lee Henry, the Army's first trans officer, and Dr. Anna Gabrielian were indicted for trying to secret records to the Russian government

The files included medical records of senior military officers at North Carolina's Fort Bragg and of their families
By RONNY REYES FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 11:54 EDT, 29 September 2022 | UPDATED: 12:03 EDT, 29 September 2022

The US Army's first trans officer and her wife, a doctor at Johns Hopkins, have been indicted for attempting to pass medical records of senior military officers and their families to the Russian government.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11263375/Armys-trans-officer-wife-INDICTED-trying-pass-medical-records-Russians.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rustynail

Diversity Inclusion Equity.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
First Openly Trans Army Officer Charged After Alleged Attempt To Leak Soldiers’ Medical Info To Russia

Arjun Singh
Contributor
September 29, 2022 2:24 PM ET

A pair of married physicians, one being a former U.S. Army doctor, has been charged with trying to leak medical records to the Russian government, per a new indictment in the U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland published Thursday.

Anna Gabriellan and U.S. Army Major Jamie Lee Henry were charged with one count of conspiracy to violate the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), by disclosing the medical records of U.S. servicemembers and their families, and seven counts of actually disclosing the information on Aug. 31, 2022, according to the indictment. The records disclosed pertained to a U.S. Army veteran, a DoD employee, and the spouses of other Army veterans who were patients at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, home to the Army Special Operations Command.

Gabriellan and Henry were approached in Baltimore by an FBI undercover agent posing as an affiliate of the Russian Embassy in Washington, D.C., on Aug. 17. To demonstrate their access to sensitive information, they offered to provide the health records to which Henry, as an Army physician, had access, per the indictment.

Henry reportedly told the agent that they could supply information “until the United States actually declares war against Russia.” Henry, in 2015, became the first known active-duty U.S. Army officer to come out as transgender, per the Baltimore Banner.

Gabriellan, by contrast, had allegedly reached out to the embassy, by email and phone, to offer their assistance to Russia following its military’s invasion of Ukraine on Feb. 24. According to the indictment, Gabriellan said that she was “motivated by patriotism towards Russia…even if it meant going to jail.”

The indictment did not state whether or when the couple had been arrested. The U.S. Attorney for the District of Maryland has not responded to the Daily Caller News Foundation’s request for comment.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/09/29/first-openly-trans-army-officer-charged-leak-medical-info-russia/
« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 01:36:14 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well, I'm all for the firing squad using transgender bullets in response to their treason.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The mentally ill should not be allowed in any branch of the services.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline rustynail

Catch 22?

Offline mountaineer

People Magazine is not buying the whole "trans" thing, with good reason. This guy couldn't pass for a woman if his life depended on it.
U.S. Army Couple Charged with Conspiring to Leak Military Health Records to Russia
An anesthesiologist and a U.S. army major and doctor were indicted Thursday morning in Maryland
By Amethyst Tate
Published on September 30, 2022 03:12 PM

A U.S. army couple has been arrested after allegedly providing health records of U.S. military employees to an FBI undercover agent they thought was an employee of the Russian embassy.

Dr. Anna Gabrielian — a Johns Hopkins hospital anesthesiologist working in Baltimore— and her husband, U.S. army major and doctor Jamie Lee Henr, were indicted Thursday morning in Maryland for conspiring to provide the Russian government with soldiers' personal medical information, which is a federal offense.

According to The New York Times, Dr. Gabrielian, 36, was charged with one count of conspiracy and two counts of wrongful disclosure of individually identifiable health information.   ...

Full story
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
People Magazine is not buying the whole "trans" thing, with good reason. This guy couldn't pass for a woman if his life depended on it.Full story

So the good doctor just likes to go to "Fancy Dress" parties.   Wink wink. Nod nod and Bobs your uncle
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

Well, I tried.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org