Author Topic: Jean-Pierre presser is total train wreck after Biden’s unimaginable remarks on dead lawmaker  (Read 958 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jean-Pierre presser is total train wreck after Biden’s unimaginable remarks on dead lawmaker
September 29, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

Things got testy with White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre when she was put on the spot over her boss’s latest mental misfire, speaking to a Republican congresswoman who was dead as if she were in the room.

On Wednesday, during a White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition and Health, the geriatric gaffe machine that is President Joe Biden scanned the room looking for Rep. Jackie Walorski of Indiana who had been a co-sponsor of the bill to fund the committee.

“I want to thank all of you here, including bipartisan elected officials like … Senator Braun, Senator Booker, Representative … Jackie, Jackie are you here?” Biden said. “I think she was going to be here to help make this a reality.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/09/29/jean-pierre-presser-is-total-train-wreck-after-bidens-unimaginable-remarks-on-dead-lawmaker-1290373/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
geez....

Her body language just screams her level of dishonesty.

Watch especially when her white eye lids start flickering.  It's like a beacon yelling "I'm Lying!!!" I'm Lying!!!" "I'm Lying!!!"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline BellyAche

That is soooooo bad!! 

Often when I see Biden at the podium he scratches the side of of his head while he mutters his words as if he's trying to get the gerbils to run more quickly!!!  He should never have been elected and certainly should be medically disqualified from running again.
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Idiot

Jean-Pierre presser is total train wreck after Biden’s unimaginable remarks on dead lawmaker
September 29, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

Things got testy with White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre when she was put on the spot over her boss’s latest mental misfire, speaking to a Republican congresswoman who was dead as if she were in the room.

On Wednesday, during a White House Conference on Hunger, Nutrition and Health, the geriatric gaffe machine that is President Joe Biden scanned the room looking for Rep. Jackie Walorski of Indiana who had been a co-sponsor of the bill to fund the committee.

“I want to thank all of you here, including bipartisan elected officials like … Senator Braun, Senator Booker, Representative … Jackie, Jackie are you here?” Biden said. “I think she was going to be here to help make this a reality.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://embed.air.tv/v1/iframe/CVJDL3PrTU6r9TVlzhpoUQ?organization=LJ10S7THQdSjR0yQuzEugw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/09/29/jean-pierre-presser-is-total-train-wreck-after-bidens-unimaginable-remarks-on-dead-lawmaker-1290373/
How does she live with herself?  I just don't get it...

Offline Hoodat

It is encouraging to see other news outlets finally begin to jump on board.  At one point, one reporter tried to press KJP on the issue while a USA Today reporter tried to run interference for her by shouting the first reporter down.  There is dissention in the congregation.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

"Whoopi on Biden looking for Rep. Jackie Walorski at an event: "She passed last month, not like a hundred years ago."" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1575513447109894149

Online Right_in_Virginia

"Tucker Carlson on Karine Jean Pierre saying it's not "all that unusual" for Joe Biden to forget that Rep. Jackie Walorski is dead:  "What is unusual is to have a completely senile President, and it's a problem."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1575315302782570501

Online Right_in_Virginia

Michael Seifert
@realmichaelseif

In the last 24 hours, Joe Biden called out for a dead person while giving a speech and Kamala Harris said at the DMZ that America has a special relationship with North Korea.

Are Biden voters ready to admit that they messed up?

10:58 AM · Sep 29, 2022  ·Twitter for iPhone

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Translation: Joe Biden suffers from dementia, and I'll continually jabber and string a bunch of words together that make no sense rather than admit to the world that the man isn't playing with a full deck. Also, I'll assume that the very excellent skills I exhibit in answering this question will fool all those listening because I consider that everyone who hears them is as dumb as a box of rocks.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
How does she live with herself?  I just don't get it...
Are kidding? Every day she goes home smiling and laughing because she is the first Black lesbian* complete incompetent to hold the job and is getting paid outrageous money too!

* Correction, I left out female(whatever that is) Black lesbian.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 08:09:25 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Why would anyone watch White House "press briefings"?
What could one possibly hope to learn from them?

Offline Killer Clouds

Are kidding? Every day she goes home smiling and laughing because she is the first Black lesbian* complete incompetent to hold the job and is getting paid outrageous money too!

Saying female lesbian is redundant.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Jean-Pierre bring, you dare notcriticize aminority id officeinlock-step qith woke agendas, neither can you hold Joe Biden because he is mentality disabled, but still capable to run the country- (to ruin).   :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :tongue2:
There is fools and then their are damn fools, that are glad to play clueless Lewinskys for the benefit of democrats games without conscience.  Beware the ones that play wolves in sheeps clothing, they are some of the worst.  They do laugh a lot at the the mindless they lead around with lies and deceits though.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.

@GtHawk

She's giving female black lesbians a bad name.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Michael Seifert
@realmichaelseif

In the last 24 hours, Joe Biden called out for a dead person while giving a speech and Kamala Harris said at the DMZ that America has a special relationship with North Korea.

Are Biden voters ready to admit that they messed up?

10:58 AM · Sep 29, 2022  ·Twitter for iPhone

@Right_in_Virginia

Nope,and they will never give up as long as their religious leaders and union bosses tell them what to think.

AND......there were probably hundreds of thousands of non-existent or dead people that voted,and I have no idea how you would go about changing THEIR "minds".

IMNSHO,voter fraud should be THE number one concern during the next campaign. Republicans as well as alleged Republicans are going to have to call the Dims out on this at EVERY occasion,and if they don't,"We,the people" should make them pay the price come election day.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!