Author Topic: Horrifyingly incompetent Biden official looks poised to fail upwards (again)  (Read 233 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Horrifyingly incompetent Biden official looks poised to fail upwards (again)
Brad Polumbo

In the real world, being bad at your job will get you fired. Yet, in the government, being bad at your job will get you a massive promotion. At least, that’s seemingly the takeaway from the Biden administration’s bizarre decision to nominate Julie Su to be its next labor secretary.

“Julie is a tested and experienced leader, who will continue to build a stronger, more resilient, and more inclusive economy that provides Americans a fair return for their work and an equal chance to get ahead,” the White House said .

Su currently serves as deputy labor secretary, but she is seeking Senate confirmation for a promotion to replace outgoing Labor Secretary Marty Walsh. However, prior to becoming a deputy in the Biden administration, she was labor secretary for the state of California — and her tenure was an absolute disaster.

Su personally oversaw the state’s distribution of expanded COVID-19-era unemployment benefits, massively expanded payouts subsidized by federal taxpayers thanks to the so-called CARES Act passed in March 2020. Under her watch, the state gave tens of billions of dollars away to scammers, by its own admission. At least $11.4 billion and possibly up to $31 billion were lost to fraud, local media reported .

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/faith-freedom-self-reliance/horrifyingly-incompetent-biden-official-looks-poised-to-fail-upwards-again
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

From the article….

. However, prior to becoming a deputy in the Biden administration, she was labor secretary for the state of California — and her tenure was an absolute disaster.

IOWs, she’s perfectly qualified to work in the Biden Administration
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
e pluribus unum.

Par for the course.

Offline mountaineer

She ticks the boxes. That's all that matters. No white heterosexual men!!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org