Author Topic: 30 ex-FBI agents stand up to support whistleblower who exposed agency’s political bias By Miranda D  (Read 217 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 30 ex-FBI agents stand up to support whistleblower who exposed agency’s political bias
By Miranda Devine   
September 28, 2022 11:12pm

Thirty former FBI agents, including a retired deputy assistant director, head of counterterrorism and five SWAT team members, have spoken out publicly in support of suspended FBI whistleblower Stephen Friend.

Their heartfelt messages, obtained exclusively by The Post, show a deep and widespread anguish about the politicization of the FBI.

“It’s time to stop the FBI from being the enforcer of a political party’s ideology,” says Ernie Tibaldi, a retired agent from San Francisco. “We need to re-establish the FBI as the apolitical and independent law enforcement entity that it always was.”

He expressed gratitude to Friend “for having the courage to stand up to the corruption that has taken over the leadership of the FBI.”

Many former agents hailed Friend, a SWAT team member in Florida, as a “hero” after he was punished for refusing to participate in what he regarded as unnecessarily heavy-handed SWAT raids over Jan. 6 misdemeanors.

In his whistleblower complaint to the Department of Justice inspector general, Friend alleged that the FBI has been manipulating case-file management in order to falsely inflate the threat of domestic terrorism, and using unconstitutional excessive force against political dissenters.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/09/28/30-ex-fbi-agents-stand-up-to-support-whistleblower-who-exposed-agencys-political-bias/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Steve Friend
@RealStevefriend
·
3h
The @FBI emailed me their proposed edits to my upcoming book. They want me to redact info re: Jan 6, Gretchen Whitmer kidnapping, and my meeting with FBI executives about my protected whistleblower disclosures. Hmm... No, I think I'll publish it all.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org