Author Topic: Biased much? Media ‘fact checkers’ find no Biden lies  (Read 162 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biased much? Media ‘fact checkers’ find no Biden lies
« on: September 29, 2022, 10:47:32 am »
Biased much? Media ‘fact checkers’ find no Biden lies

Paul Bedard - Yesterday 3:36 PM

On a day when President Joe Biden’s mental faculties are being questioned again, a new report suggests the media is covering for the 79-year-old president in a way it never did for former President Donald Trump.

In studying media fact-checking under Biden and Trump, the conservative Media Research Center said that the truth police have found “zero” examples of Biden lying or being 100% wrong despite his frequent verbal flubs and fabricated life stories.

What’s more, said MRC NewsBusters Editor Tim Graham, the liberal media’s fact-checkers have targeted the president’s critics by nearly 6-1 in their truth probes.

In his review of the Poynter Institute’s PolitiFact, he wrote, “Over his first 20 months in office, Biden had 58 fact-checks, while Biden critics were checked 338 times. Overall, there were 5.8 fact checks of Biden critics for every one of the president.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biased-much-media-fact-checkers-find-no-biden-lies/ar-AA12mBj0?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=42b3f6041d1e43a494c0e02b445dd7a3
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Biased much? Media ‘fact checkers’ find no Biden lies
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2022, 10:50:22 am »
Trying to find a politician that doesn't lie is like trying to find the Abominable Snowman! :thumbsdown:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson