General Category > Health/Education

Top UK Cardiologist: Pause the COVID Vaccine Program

(1/1)

Elderberry:
uncoverdc.com  By Michelle Edwards - September 27, 2022

One of Britain’s most influential cardiologists, Dr. Aseem Malhotra—citing a duty to his patients, scientific integrity, and the truth—just published what he describes as perhaps the most critical research paper of his prestigious career. His work, fueled by the sudden death of his “very fit and well” father in July 2021, critically appraised the real-world data around the mRNA COVID jab. After nine months of rigorous research and extensive peer review, Malhotra’s paper concludes what many heavily censored brave experts have been saying for months—the massive push to get the mRNA COVID-19 jab into the arms of humanity serves a purely sinister purpose: increased pharmaceutical shareholder profits at any cost. Indeed, with Pfizer in the lead, Malhotra is convinced the current system, which gives big pharma way too much power, is “encouraging good people to do bad things.” On that note, he is calling for all COVID-19 vaccines to be withdrawn.

In conducting research for his paper titled ‘Curing the pandemic of misinformation on COVID-19 mRNA vaccines through real evidence-based medicine,’ Dr. Malhotra commented on the early headlines around the world making “very bold claims of 95% effectiveness” with the jabs. Likewise, he underscored the slippery way “efficacy” and “effectiveness” were used interchangeably to gloss over the significant difference between controlled trials and real-world conditions. Dr. Molhotra quickly realized the gaping holes in Pfizer’s mRNA clinical trials, noting he was alarmed to learn that there were four cardiac arrests in those who took the vaccine in the trial versus only one in the placebo group. He wrote:

“During early 2021, I was both surprised and concerned by a number of my vaccine-hesitant patients and people in my social network who were asking me to comment on what I regarded at the time as merely ‘anti-vax’ propaganda.

But a very unexpected and extremely harrowing personal tragedy was to happen a few months later that would be the start of my own journey into what would ultimately prove to be a revelatory and eye-opening experience so profound that after six months of critically appraising the data myself, speaking to eminent scientists involved in COVID-19 research, vaccine safety and development, and two investigative medical journalists, I have slowly and reluctantly concluded that contrary to my own initial dogmatic beliefs, Pfizer’s mRNA vaccine is far from being as safe and effective as we first thought.”

More: https://uncoverdc.com/2022/09/27/top-uk-cardiologist-pause-the-covid-vaccine-program/

Texas Yellow Rose:
 :bkmk:

DB:
:bkmk:

massadvj:
I don't think the vaccine should be removed from the market.  It should only be recommended for specific "at risk' populations of people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version