Author Topic: 2020 Video: Democrat Mandela Barnes Claims America Was Never a Great Nation  (Read 451 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
2020 Video: Democrat Mandela Barnes Claims America Was Never a Great Nation

Wendell Husebø 28 Sep 2022

Democrat Wisconsin Senate candidate Mandela Barnes claimed the United States is not a great nation, a 2020 video  unearthed by the Republican National Committee shows.

“We’re still waiting for our moment for America to be great,” he said. “We still don’t comprehend that campaign slogan because it is meaningless to us as a community.”

“It’s meaningless to us as a race,” he added, speaking to black attendees of the University of Wisconsin.

The citizens of the United States have achieved great success in just over 200 years as a nation. The successes include creating the Internet, defeating Germany in WW1 and WW2, inventing automobiles, flight, and sending a man to the moon.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1575170449331437568

more
https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-election/2022/09/28/2020-video-democrat-mandela-barnes-claims-america-was-never-a-great-nation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Morons like this have no business running for office.  Most of the free world owe their freedom to the USA through many years of conflict and efforts by fascist nations to subjugate the planet.

This man's total ignorance of USA history screams the need to enhance our education system that are producing total idiots that spew total nonsense and garbage. 

Perhaps this fool should study African history to understand how much better people in America have it versus the folks in the continent he came from.  I just can't stand stupidity any longer.

Anyone that votes for Democommies has sh*t for brains!

Online mountaineer

He's a treasure trove of stupid.
Mandela Barnes
@TheOtherMandela
US Senate candidate, WI
Replying to @khamenei_ir
The first tweet of 2015 from @khamenei_ir is #BlackLivesMatter. Let that sink in. May This be a most wonderful year for you and yours.
4:46 AM · Jan 1, 2015
Looks like Wisconsin Dem Senate candidate Mandela Barnes forgot to delete some highly problematic tweets
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Didn't Andrew Cuomo also proclaim this?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Got to love a Dem Negro still on the dem plantation.  Thank god he isn't an Uncle Tom.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline goatprairie

Well, I predicted it last week I believe. Barnes campaign people are now alleging racism because some group not allied with Johnson sent out election attack adverts showing photos of Barnes with darker skin than he actually has. As if people would vote for Barnes if the photos showed him with lighter skin.
Both parties have been doing this, darkening opponents photos, for many decades to give them a sinister look.
I predicted that once Barnes started going down in the polls, the racism card would be played. I'm sorry I was correct. But this is par for the course for Dems for whom no dirty trick is too low.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 10:25:57 pm by goatprairie »