Author Topic: Biden to attend political fundraiser for Democrats despite Hurricane Ian pounding Florida  (Read 293 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 September 28, 2022 3:33pm EDT
Biden to attend political fundraiser for Democrats despite Hurricane Ian pounding Florida
Hurricane Ian made landfall in Florida Wednesday as a category 4 storm.
By Brandon Gillespie | Fox News

President Biden will continue with his plans to attend a Democratic political fundraiser Wednesday night despite Hurricane Ian pounding Florida with devastating 150 mph sustained winds.

During Wednesday's White House press briefing, press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was asked by a reporter if Biden would indeed attend the 7:00 p.m. EST Democratic Governors Association reception in Washington, D.C. amid the potentially devastating hurricane.

Jean-Pierre responded that the team didn't have "any changes in his schedule."

Biden is scheduled to return to the White House from the event at 8 p.m.

https://twitter.com/PhilipWegmann/status/1575189596886794245

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-attend-political-fundraiser-democrats-hurricane-ian-pounding-florida
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

I bet dollars to donuts he ends up in Delaware this weekend.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Obama did the same thing - attending Dem fundraisers - while ignoring the BP Deepwater Horizon oil spill as crude oil gushed into the Gulf of Mexico for weeks.

The Dem Money Train makes no unscheduled stops.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 09:02:38 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of the midterm results stays these swamp dwellers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds to grovel for money.  I expect Joe to be High Energy at the event. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.