Author Topic: Armed Black Activists Protest Biden’s Open Borders: “Close the Borders”... ”Take Your A** Home!” [VI  (Read 238 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Armed Black Activists Protest Biden’s Open Borders: “Close the Borders”... ”Take Your A** Home!” [VIDEO]
By Amber Crawford | Sep 26, 2022

On Saturday, a group of armed activists and black self-defense groups marched in the third annual “Second Amendment Unity Walk” in Austin, Texas, calling for an end to illegal immigration and demanding that Joe Biden close the US borders to illegal immigrants coming in from the southern border.

The protestors marched towards the Texas Capitol and chanted “close the borders” and “take your a** home”.

“What do we want? Closed borders! When do we want it? Now!” chanted the activist groups.

The activists were also, of course, marching in support of their Second Amendment rights. Major groups involved in the march were the EGP Gun Club and the Black Riders Liberation Party. One group member explained that instead of “hands up, don’t shoot,” they say “Guns up! Shoot back!”

https://100percentfedup.com/armed-black-activists-protest-bidens-open-borders-close-the-borders-take-your-a-home-video/#!/back
« Last Edit: September 28, 2022, 05:30:15 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Escape the democrat party plantation as well - stop voting DNC - and all I can say is "Hail, fellows, well met!"