Author Topic: 'I'm Done': Judge Walks Out of Courtroom in the Middle of Christmas Parade Massacre Suspect's Senten  (Read 578 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
'I'm Done': Judge Walks Out of Courtroom in the Middle of Christmas Parade Massacre Suspect's Sentence
Jack Davis, The Western Journal By Jack Davis, The Western Journal
Published September 28, 2022 at 7:35am

A hearing in the case of Darrell Brooks, who is accused of plowing into a Christmas parade last year in Waukesha, Wisconsin, ended with the judge venting her frustrations over what she called “word games” being employed by the accused killer.

The hearing came in response to a motion from Brooks to represent himself. It ended with Waukesha County Judge Jennifer Dorow walking off the bench after giving Brooks a deadline to file official paperwork to remove his public defender attorneys from the case.

Brooks is accused of killing six and wounding dozens in the Nov. 21, 2021, attack.

In a video of part of the hearing posted to YouTube, Dorow had her bailiff hand Brooks some documents. Brooks tried to talk over her.

“Nope. I’m talking, sir,” the judge said. “Listen Mr. Brooks. We are not; we are done here today.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku8sAjbVDkg&ab_channel=Law%26CrimeNetwork

”I cannot make a finding at the point that you have an understanding of what you’re charged with, the nature of these proceedings,” she said.

“I am not going to get into a debate about whether you’re a sovereign citizen or not, or even whether you have any understanding of how the state is a plaintiff in this case.

“My sole reason for being here today is your motion through your attorneys to consider your request to represent yourself. You have demonstrated through this hearing that you don’t have a basic understanding of some of the things that are going on,” she said.

She said her lack of ability to decide was due in part to “the word games that you are employing.”

“You can roll your eyes all you want sir, I’m done,” she said.

As Brooks continued to speak, Dorow walked away from the bench saying, “this court’s in recess.”

more
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/done-judge-walks-courtroom-middle-christmas-parade-massacre-suspects-sentence
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Is she disrespecting a Proud Young Black Man? 

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
IOWs she didn't have the guts to charge him with contempt of court....
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
IOWs she didn't have the guts to charge him with contempt of court....

Excellent point! 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'd call a recess,and say we will reconvene the case in 2 years when the defendent might be a tad more cooperative.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline verga

Why are they even giving him a chance to do this?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They have to eliminate every chance he might have to appeal over racism, etc.

Otherwise, he could get the conviction overturned on something technical.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Bending over backwards.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org