Author Topic: Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen 'preparing to depart White House after midterms': Biden cabinet faci  (Read 372 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen 'preparing to depart White House after midterms': Biden cabinet facing massive departure amid criticism over handling of inflation and voters saying the economy is their top priority

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen could leave her Cabinet post after the midterms
    Comes as the White house prepares for a staffing overhaul after the election
    Yellen's successor would need to be confirmed by the Senate, which could lead to complications if Republicans take a majority in the upper chamber
    Chair of the Council of Economic Advisers Cecilia Rouse is also expected to leave her Cabinet-level position next year and return to her academic post
    Officials are also considering the possibility that Director of the National Economic Council (NEC) Brian Deese will leave early next year

By Katelyn Caralle, U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 21:25 EDT, 27 September 2022 | Updated: 08:34 EDT, 28 September 2022

The White House is preparing for Janet Yellen to leave her post as Treasury Secretary as soon as November as Americans rank the economy as one of their biggest concerns with just weeks until Election Day.

Her potential departure is in the early stages and would come after the 2022 midterms, people familiar with the matter told Axios, and no decision has been made on a replacement.

Yellen would be the most consequential exit from President Joe Biden's White House so far, especially as the nation grapples with record-high inflation and gas prices and classically defined recession with two straight quarters of negative GDP growth.

While Yellen leaving could give the Biden a chance to respond to concern over the administration's handling of the economy, it could also pose complications should Republicans take a majority in Congress.

Treasury Secretary is a Senate confirmed post, and finding a successor for Yellen could be difficult if the upper chamber turns red in the midterm elections on November 8.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11256845/Treasury-Secretary-Janet-Yellen-preparing-depart-White-House-midterms-Report.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Time to start a short list of who could be worse than Yellin.  Because you know full well this regime would never hire anyone that would be an improvement.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Could the USS Biden Admin Fiscal Policy be sinking?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline EdinVA

Trying to hide from prosecution/impeachment...

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Time to start a short list of who could be worse than Yellin.  Because you know full well this regime would never hire anyone that would be an improvement.

Well.. lets check of the boxes a replacement will need to be considered for the position.

Non White
Non heterosexual
Immigrant. Bonus points for a "Dreamer or illegal".
Proven Social Justice Bona fides
History on social media denouncing Capitalism.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I expect a lot of revolving door activities for Pedo Joe's economic team. 

Got to blame someone.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Sandy Cortez, 'cuz she has an economics degree.  :thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org