Author Topic: Biden: “Jackie? Where’s Jackie?”  (Read 2389 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden: “Jackie? Where’s Jackie?”
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2022, 11:13:31 pm »
top of mind

I have never heard that expression....I am sure it is the same as *on my mind*...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2022, 02:27:47 am »
I have never heard that expression....I am sure it is the same as *on my mind*...
The Haitian/French Black Lesbian is channeling her inner Irish.
"Top o' the mornin' to you mate ..."
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2022, 03:25:41 am »
The MSM is still basically giving Biden a pass on this, burying the story.  Apparently, the most powerful man in the world having a serious bout of dementia is no big deal.  After all, we are just about on the brink of WW3. Why would it be important to have a person with cognitive abilities in his position? /s

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2022, 06:11:05 pm »
Bruce Willis was dead in the movie.  Biden is dead from the neck up only.

But hey, the Democommies will proclaim gladly that "at least we don't have that mean Tweet Trump any more!"

The idiocy of liberals and Biden supporters reinforces clearly how dumb we are as a nation.  I have thought for a long time our republic to be dead.  Having Biden as POTUS just keeps burying this nation deeper and deeper, with little hope of revival.

I am waiting to hear how Hurricane Ian is Trump's fault. 

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2022, 06:30:40 pm »
 September 29, 2022 1:30pm EDT
'The View' hosts slam criticism of Biden's 'where's Jackie' gaffe, say America is 'ageist'
Biden appeared to look for deceased Congresswoman Jackie Walorski in the crowd during an event on Wednesday

By Hanna Panreck | Fox News

"The View" hosts slammed criticism of President Biden's "where's Jackie" gaffe on Thursday and said that America was "ageist."

"I mean, she passed last month not, like, a hundred years ago," co-host Whoopi Goldberg said. Joy Behar added that former President Donald Trump forgot Fredrick Douglas was dead.

Sara Haines compared Biden's moment to a "brain fart" and "mommy brain."

Reacting to White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre answering questions about the obvious gaffe, Haines declared: "That was very apparent, what this gaffe was, I think her explanation made it worse though because in that moment I probably would have just said, ‘okay guys, he had a moment, who in this room hasn't?’" The co-host added that Jean-Pierre kept repeating the same words.

Behar claimed Republicans have "weaponized" Biden's gaffes in the past and have said that he's "senile."

"I think what it really shows is this country is so ageist. This country has a problem with age," co-host Sunny Hostin said. "You go to other countries and our elders are revered and they're revered because of the knowledge that they have acquired and this is a man who has worked in government his entire life, this is a man who probably had a relationship with this woman." 

Hostin argued that something like Biden's comments could happen to anyone and that people should "stop weaponizing his age."

"I hate that about this country," she added.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-view-hosts-slam-criticism-bidens-wheres-jackie-gaffe-say-america-ageist
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2022, 06:35:22 pm »
Hostin argued that something like Biden's comments could happen to anyone and that people should "stop weaponizing his age."

Aren't these the same people who incessantly ridiculed Reagan for being too old?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2022, 07:05:16 pm »
ABC is owned by Warren Buffett, who is a major puppetmaster of the liberal lunatic fringe.  The View will do as they are told.  Sing praises of Biden, despite being dead from the neck up.  If he were Joe Citizen, no one would care, but as POTUS, the world and America have gone to sh*t with him behind the helm.  They are too stupid to be honest.  Those multi million dollar paychecks are just that important.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2022, 08:44:17 pm »
ABC is owned by Warren Buffett, who is a major puppetmaster of the liberal lunatic fringe.  The View will do as they are told.  Sing praises of Biden, despite being dead from the neck up.  If he were Joe Citizen, no one would care, but as POTUS, the world and America have gone to sh*t with him behind the helm.  They are too stupid to be honest.  Those multi million dollar paychecks are just that important.

ABC is owned by Disney Corporation. Warren Buffet has no interest in Disney at the moment, although he did hold 5 percent of it in he past.

Offline BellyAche

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2022, 04:11:45 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wg-x3NqaOFo

"I don't have anything" is the new "Circle back".
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2022, 06:34:03 pm »
He's such a devout Catholic, he spent all his time at the synagogue.
Or something.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1575883887065997313
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2022, 06:38:40 pm »
Wrangler Jill shows up to herd him into the corral.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1575886771275333633

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2022, 07:05:07 pm »
"I probably went to shul more than many of you did... I'm a practicing Catholic but I went too services on Saturday and Sunday. You think I'm kidding."

How did he 'go to shul' while he was a truck driver, or when he was in South Africa rescuing Mandela, while remaining top of his class on a full scholarship in Harvard, Yale, and Princeton? That's probably why he turned down his commission in the Naval Academy. Just no time.

The man is an uncontrolled pathological liar. No matter which group he is speaking to, he has done what they are doing only better. Can't wait to see him speak to the NFL, bragging about his undefeated quarterback days in college.

Who can guess what he said to the Pope, or what stories came up with about Golda Meir while in Israel. This is exactly how people with dementia behave. And this guy is clearly demented.

Online rustynail

« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2022, 07:11:35 pm »
"You think I'm kidding."  No, just lying as usual.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2022, 07:39:58 pm »
He and Corn Pop had a joint Bar Mitzvah celebration. It was magnificent.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2022, 08:39:36 pm »
He's been appearing in public a lot more than usual. And every single time, he blathers incoherently.

Biden to his Hispanic heritage event: "Maybe some of you were Deamers. It's like, why don't what people expect to say when your Mom's taking you across the Rio Grande and say 'no mom, I'm staying here.' I'm not going, I've got to make my choice.' Come on. This is bizarre." 

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1575945827490869248

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2022, 02:01:50 am »
He's been appearing in public a lot more than usual. And every single time, he blathers incoherently.
That's because the 'real' powers controlling him took his passport after his last middle east trip. Don't know what he said or did over there, but that was his opus in terms of travelling internationally. Now that he is stuck at home, we see him more often. What else does he have to do? Except to go to wherever they take him and to read whatever script he is given.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2022, 05:16:40 pm »
Did Joe dodge sniper fire while holding hands with hitlery?  Inquiring minds want to know!
 :silly: :tongue2: :silly:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions