General Category > Crime And Punishment

'The birthplace of liberty is a cesspool': Crime wave sweeps 'lawless' Philadelphia

<< < (3/3)

DefiantMassRINO:
"criminal justice reform" ... let the criminals run amok today to make up for "past injustices".

Fishrrman:
From the source article:
"In another, filmed incident, a commuter was held at gunpoint by a masked marauder while waiting for the subway - further outraging fed-up Philadelphians."

"Philadelphians" are not "fed up", nor are they "outraged".

If they WERE such things, they would vote out all the dem-communist leadership (for whom they've been repeatedly voting for for decades), and vote in the Republican party.

They're not going to do that.
Not sooner.
Not later.

It is what it is.

Right_in_Virginia:
"WATCH: Bullet holes thru inner Wawa glass door now shattered after customer shot 4:15am at Frankford & Academy @Wawa.     Store now closed as ⁦@PhillyPolice⁩ look at all the surveillance video from all Wawa camera angles and get best pics of shooter"  (Video)

--- End quote ---

https://mobile.twitter.com/KeeleyFox29/status/1588478525354418176

goatprairie:
So if nothing changes and the ultra violence continues as usual or increases and more businesses move out, what happens if there is nothing left in Philly for the thugs to rob? Do they move out to the suburbs? It might be happening now from stuff I've read.
At some point something drastic might have to be done. Civilizations cannot go on with this kind of crime and disorder.

LMAO:

--- Quote from: Fishrrman on October 14, 2022, 09:23:32 pm ---From the source article:
"In another, filmed incident, a commuter was held at gunpoint by a masked marauder while waiting for the subway - further outraging fed-up Philadelphians."

"Philadelphians" are not "fed up", nor are they "outraged".

If they WERE such things, they would vote out all the dem-communist leadership (for whom they've been repeatedly voting for for decades), and vote in the Republican party.

They're not going to do that.
Not sooner.
Not later.

It is what it is.

--- End quote ---

@Fishrrman

After Hochul's win in NY and Ellison in MN, I have come to the conclusion that the voters in these cities prefer high crime. I no longer care as long as they keep the crime in their communities. If they insist on voting for the same people year after year, then why waste my energy caring

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version