General Category > Crime And Punishment

Subway assault victim tears into mayor, accuses him of breaking promises

<< < (2/4) > >>

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on September 28, 2022, 02:41:38 am ---Yeah, that's the real shocker of this story.  Someone with an expectation that a Democrat would improve something.

--- End quote ---

@Hoodat

There are millions of people who live in NYC,and who have NEVER lived anywhere else.

Most of these creatures have never even VISITED anywhere else.

Things like this are all they know,so they don't get all excited about it unless THEY are the one getting attacked. THEN they care.

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on September 28, 2022, 02:23:17 am ---If that dirtbag murdered his own grandma, he shouldn't be out of prison for another 75 years. WTF is wrong with the people running the 'judicial system' when guys like that are roaming around, but 1/6 protestors are being held in the DC Gulag?

--- End quote ---

@Smokin Joe

We all KNOW what is wrong,even if we are reluctant to admit it. Even to ourselves.

We have allowed the animals to be put in charge of the zoo.

The ONLY reason these people do this is NOT because they are insane and don't know any better,it's because they know WE,THE PEOPLE,are going to allow them to get away with it.

The WORSE thing that will happen to them is they will finally get to live inside,have good health care,and not have to work while in prison.

I think that is some extreme cases like this,the right sentence would be to line two of these goobers up side by side,set them on fire,and have someone with a fire extinguisher at the finish line to put out the first one to cross the line.

May be a bit extreme to some of you,but I can guarantee you that after you held two or three of those "foot races",the murder rates would plumet to close to zero.

AND.....,once again,sell tickets to pay for it all.

I'd buy one.

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: dfwgator on September 28, 2022, 02:27:00 am ---"The mayor said we would have much more cops in the subway,

And you believed him?      :silly:

--- End quote ---
POS mayor is too busy going to Puerto Rico to figure out what help they need instead of doing the job he was elected to do.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on September 28, 2022, 03:20:30 am ---@Smokin Joe

We all KNOW what is wrong,even if we are reluctant to admit it. Even to ourselves.

We have allowed the animals to be put in charge of the zoo.

The ONLY reason these people do this is NOT because they are insane and don't know any better,it's because they know WE,THE PEOPLE,are going to allow them to get away with it.

The WORSE thing that will happen to them is they will finally get to live inside,have good health care,and not have to work while in prison.

I think that is some extreme cases like this,the right sentence would be to line two of these goobers up side by side,set them on fire,and have someone with a fire extinguisher at the finish line to put out the first one to cross the line.

May be a bit extreme to some of you,but I can guarantee you that after you held two or three of those "foot races",the murder rates would plumet to close to zero.

AND.....,once again,sell tickets to pay for it all.

I'd buy one.

--- End quote ---
I dunno. Paramutual betting might offset some of the deficits in their budgets...

But I think more could be made raffling off slots on the firing squads, and avoid the whole Constitutional question of 'cruel and unusual punishment'.

DB:

--- Quote from: Smokin Joe on September 28, 2022, 02:23:17 am ---If that dirtbag murdered his own grandma, he shouldn't be out of prison for another 75 years. WTF is wrong with the people running the 'judicial system' when guys like that are roaming around, but 1/6 protestors are being held in the DC Gulag?

--- End quote ---

He should be underground.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version